New Corsair Vengeance Line Wireless Cases

MeanBruce

Gawd
Vapor-Hot News! Corsair has announced a new line of cases as part of their Vengeance gaming line-up.

Who cares about age, I want the green one!:D

Loving that power button, flip-up doomsday reset, and the extra-large signature grommets!

Enjoy the links below:

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163647

http://www.corsair.com/vengeance-gaming/vengeance-gaming-case.html

c70_g_handlesdown.png

c70_g_inside_1_1.png

c70_w_right_1_1.png

c70_g_front.png

c70_k_left.png

Last edited:
It looks pretty good on the inside. You're right though, if I was 15 I would be all over this case.

Wow! This is a refreshing change. I think the white one would match great with my Sony HMZ-T1 headset.

kinda pissed i just bought a carbide 500r, would love to check this out.

Wow. Really like the top exhaust and the side gpu fans. Will probably buy this instead of a 550d. Just waiting on reviews!

Pretty much a modded 650d. Nonetheless, I like it. They even took some ideas from consumers, like the fans on the inside attached to the HDD racks.

Wow. Really like the top exhaust and the side gpu fans. Will probably buy this instead of a 550d. Just waiting on reviews!

This. I wonder if that side window will fit a Corsair 600t and it if will, if I will be able to buy one separate.
I only have two fans mounted on my side mesh grill anyways so this would be absolutely perfect.

I'm glad it's out of my price range, because if it wasn't, I'd be pissed that I just bought a Silverstone TJ08-E. This one really is making me reconsider that purchase. Looks sweet. A good mix of extra bits and pieces, but still sleek and streamlined.

i like it alot, i think it may be my next comp case when i decide to go watercooling, ill wait for the reviews

eh, don't really care for it. i very much prefer the 650

Hahaha, not giving up my 650D either, but you have to give Corsair credit, they really are producing new case designs at a very rapid rate, trying to appeal to all market segments. I really am trying to find a dumb excuse to do a build in the green one with the Asus Sabertooth board. So far I just can't find one, but happy for all those who are picking these cases up for their new Ivy builds April and May.

I just now went positive-pressure with my 650D after having if for a year, much less dust, seems like I was vacuuming the window every 3 days before. I used an H100 as top intake, Silverstone 120mm magnetic dust filters, and 3 Noctua NF-F12s. 2 down-firing as PULL on the H100 and 1 as rear exhaust, temps are amazing and so far the side panel window is remaining dust-free!;)

they are a little rough looking with the square switches and the latches, but I could totally see an army themed build in the green one

Change the name on the case from Corsair to Thermaltake, and very few would want or care.

Oh that's harsh, just take a look at the internals. Completely redesigned mainboard tray not a carry-over from the 500r or 600t, and a new grommet design, is any other case manufacturer doing something more? These chassis are not intended to please everyone; they are targeted to an extremely viable and noteworthy market segment, and believe me the good guys over at BitFenix are soiling their trousers in unison right about now.

Oh that's harsh, just take a look at the internals. Completely redesigned mainboard tray not a carry-over from the 500r or 600t, and a new grommet design

it also looks like they moved the h100 mounts, so it wont have clearance problems on some motherboards, even with push/pull

it also looks like they moved the h100 mounts, so it wont have clearance problems on some motherboards, even with push/pull

I know, and room for Dual 240mm radiators if you want them, how could anyone be hating? Just think if Corsair added some of these simple improvements into their Obsidian series.

Last edited:
Wireless PCs! Looks like the olive drab would go great with ASUS' TUF motherboard.

I wonder if the hard drive cages with support for fans installed directly on them could be purchased and installed into the 650D?

I really like these new Vengeance Line of cases. I hope the side panel issue the plagued the initial stock of 550D cases doesn't affect these cases as it appears they will use the same side panel latch system.

I really like these new Vengeance Line of cases. I hope the side panel issue the plagued the initial stock of 550D cases doesn't affect these cases as it appears they will use the same side panel latch system.

What? No the 550D uses a completely different side panel latch system, it's almost identical to the old 800D design.

The C70 uses external ammo-box style latches, and they're insanely tight, so hopefully rattles won't be an issue.

The C70 is not a silent case though - it's basically all meshed out for airflow, so you can get a lot of hardware in there and cool it all very well.

I'm digging the white one, the green one looks like you're gonna pick it up and shoot someone with it. Hope corsair keeps making these; my buddy has a 600T and the build quality/cable routing is phenomenal!

Maybe it is just me, but I would like to see these in color combinations similar to the Vengeance memory (red/black, blue/black, yellow/black).

Nice. I find that I really like Corsair's designs. I dislike how many other manufacturers think gamers and enthusiasts must want a case which looks like cross between Boba Fett and a Christmas tree.

My son would love the army green ammo box pc. Looks "gamery" without being hideous.

I kind of dig the green color and the internal design looks really really good. Well done Corsair.

Exterior completely negates the awesomeness of the interior.

Hey there options from Corsair for everyone. I mean they have spent 3 years catering to the people who want elegant cases 1.5 on cost effective cases. Its about time they offered these stylized cases.

What? No the 550D uses a completely different side panel latch system, it's almost identical to the old 800D design.

The C70 uses external ammo-box style latches, and they're insanely tight, so hopefully rattles won't be an issue.

The C70 is not a silent case though - it's basically all meshed out for airflow, so you can get a lot of hardware in there and cool it all very well.

Hi Redbeard,

Will the cases include fan filters, as from the images I have seen they appear to be absent.

It's not my style but I think it's pretty awesome for what it is:

- Good styling for the theme, the buttons are awesome
- Looks "tough" and built well, like an ammo box, not cheap like Thermaltake/Coolermaster plastic crap
- Catering to a different market segment

Another winner for Corsair.

After seeing this case, mostly everything else looks like crap. Really digging the design.

Also, it looks like the H100 will fit perfectly, a nice bonus.

Thanks Redbeard. Are the filters on the front similar to the 650D. Ie detachable mesh.

No, for durability the front filter is behind the front panel, so you have to take the front panel off to clean the dust filter. It's tool-free though, and only takes about 10 seconds.

This case is one of my favorites for a really important reason - its design highlights its functions, and that's why it does what it does. The handles and latches are features, not cosmetic. The metal front panel makes a big difference in portable durability - no worrying about cracking or breaking plastic pieces. The interior is functional, spacious, and simple.

I'm not a fan of "gamer" style cases that look like robots or have any shiny plastic. I think shiny plastic pieces end up looking cheap unless they're used in limited quantities as accent pieces.

Anyway, we just showed it off to a bunch of people at PAX East - here's Jake showing everyone how it looks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVJ6dOz6ZBc&feature=related

Back