NEW Crysis MP videos 10/05/07

That my friend is hte SEX :cool: . Man we need new games quick. finishing fear for the 99999999 time gets a bit old.

Yeah, the shotgun looks (and plays) horrible. Hopefully it's something they tweak.

The level looks pretty cool though.

What the heck kind of computer were they using to record those?

I get around 15-30fps at 1920x1200 with everything on high, with the below rig. Unless they were playing at 1080x768 to record those demos.

Or they are not playing the same build that we are currently playing. I believe the beta is very constrained and limited in what it can do, and what we see. Many features are disabled/ limited or not included.

Nah, I bet that playing a more "complete" build. They did say that the beta 3 we're playing isnt optimized for mulit core, gpu, etc.

What the heck kind of computer were they using to record those?

I get around 15-30fps at 1920x1200 with everything on high, with the below rig. Unless they were playing at 1080x768 to record those demos.

Or they are not playing the same build that we are currently playing. I believe the beta is very constrained and limited in what it can do, and what we see. Many features are disabled/ limited or not included.

The V3 of the beta runs about the same as on that video @ 1680x1050. Well, it is still very unoptimized, so maybe the one they are playing is a bit more optimized? I only see the gmae taking advantage of 1 core.
Looks alright. The beta level is pretty fun.

You are correct, I have the beta running on all the highest settings, and I do notice it is only using 1 core.. not all 4. Still runs smooth as butter for me.

You are correct, I have the beta running on all the highest settings, and I do notice it is only using 1 core.. not all 4. Still runs smooth as butter for me.

I was wrong, still very bugged down. Runs way smoother but there are so many bugs. I am looking forward to COD4 and HL2 but I am starting to lose my hope in Crysis, I hope they fix it.

I was wrong, still very bugged down. Runs way smoother but there are so many bugs. I am looking forward to COD4 and HL2 but I am starting to lose my hope in Crysis, I hope they fix it.

since its EA it would take them 2 years to fix it...

You and I have a very big difference in opinion on what smooth as butter is.

However I just read this:

http://www.incrysis.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=10067

I feel better now. I guess these new videos are from a more advanced demo of the game. :)

Back