New Danfoss Compressor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gclg2000

Gawd
Got this baby brand new. It's just waiting to be put into a phase change loop????

Who needs one built???

danfoss.jpg

Well that all depends on certain factors. Cap tube size, gas used etc....

Here is a link the the spec sheet from Danfos themselves. It quotes ~550 BTU's @ -5 Centigrade w/ R134a.

I plan on using R404 since its pretty easy for me to get. Of course it all depends on what i'm trying to do or what someone wants. This would be a nice 2nd stage for a cascade or something. Acetylene is compatable with the oil in this unit i believe. May need an oil change to use 404 or 507, but i'm not sure yet.

Well, those things affect how many watts the system can remove and the minimum temp it will get to, but I think a compressor's rating is pretty much fixed. By the way, 550 btu's comes out to 160 watts. I wonder how well that would handle a newer Prescott over 4 GHz.

Jonsey said:
Well, those things affect how many watts the system can remove and the minimum temp it will get to, but I think a compressor's rating is pretty much fixed. By the way, 550 btu's comes out to 160 watts. I wonder how well that would handle a newer Prescott over 4 GHz.

This isn't the place to peddle your wares or offer your services, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back