New Duke Nukem footage in uncensored "Come Get Some" Trailer.

kuyaglen

[H]F Junkie
Virtualy badass-ery meter reaching critical.

**link removed**

Sorry, folks can search for it on their own, we don't allow links to nudity, even in toon/game form. -Oldie

Last edited by a moderator:
While it looks good and I'm sure will be very fun, anyone notice it looks pretty dated in some areas? Like Doom3 dated. I think when gearbox said they just "Finished" the game they weren't kidding.

yeah, I noticed that a little also.. but I don't care.. looks fun has hell! (nice choice of music also)

I just downloaded the mov from their site and watched it. looks pretty entertaining.

You might want to add NSFW to the title or post even though it says uncensored. There are some digital titties in there....

This is definitely one of the few games I'm looking forward to this year. I just hope it doesn't get delayed anymore...

can't wait for this game.. screw the graphics, its all about game play with duke nukem and always has been.

I find it funny how they call this an un-censored video then put Low Fedility Allstars - Battleflag song on and cut out the "Get down on your Motherfuckin knees" and 'Time for your Motherfuckin ass to give". lyrics.

Anyways enough about the music selection. I will buy this game for sure! I really just cant believe its finally coming out.

Last edited:
Ya I'm sure the graphics aren't going to be top notch, but that was expected. I mean shit, this game started development for the Quake 2 engine.

I'm also sure that Gearbox was under considerable pressure to just ship the damn thing. Redesigns and updates to "make sure it was the best looking game" were the majority of the reason the damn thing kept getting delayed.

We'll see how it goes but I'm sure the graphics will be "good enough". Not likely to give anything a run for its money but who cares?

I'm just hoping it can do what Bulletstorm tried to and revive ridiculous shooters. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Battlefield, but I want some completely unrealistic, just plan fun, shooters too.

You might want to add NSFW to the title or post even though it says uncensored. There are some digital titties in there....

This is definitely one of the few games I'm looking forward to this year. I just hope it doesn't get delayed anymore...

wait what? What exactly do you think UNCENSORED means?

I can't believe a game will have nipple in a sexual manor! nor just some naked demon or something! :eek:

I can't believe a game will have nipple in a sexual manor! nor just some naked demon or something! :eek:

Uh...I take it you've never played GTA4?

Also, sorry but the link's removed. It was on youtube you can look for it on your own if you want. Linking to uncensored real or animated provocative nudity isn't allowed here.

The graphics are great, actually more unique and sharper looking in spots than games like Crysis 2 with overdone HDR and blur.

Guess I'm late to the party. Link's been removed :(

Edit: Nevermind, found it on youtube anyway

Last edited:
First thing I'm going to do upon meeting a stripper is try to shoot her. Let's see if Duke Nukem still has any balls.

Why was the link removed. There was no nudity. Youtube doesn't even allow nudity. It was just more gore, some cursing, and other footage.

Why was the link removed. There was no nudity. Youtube doesn't even allow nudity. It was just more gore, some cursing, and other footage.

There was nudity in the link that was posted, watched it myself. I may be old, but I know me some boobies when I see them. ;)

I'm also not sure how that's getting past the youtube ban.

There was nudity in the link that was posted, watched it myself. I may be old, but I know me some boobies when I see them. ;)

Becasue it is hosed through the Duke website. I got an email from GEAR box with that link. If you go through the link in the email GEARBOX sends out, it makes you verify your DOB and such. This is all assuming some one hasn't uploaded it directly to YouTube.

man when duke i was like 15 or 16 when the i first played duke 3d now im gona be 31 and and will be playing this lol

i feel old :(

man when duke i was like 15 or 16 when the i first played duke 3d now im gona be 31 and and will be playing this lol

Sigh. Was 16 when I played Duke as well hitting the big 3-0 soon. Not looking forward to it.

Sigh. Was 16 when I played Duke as well hitting the big 3-0 soon. Not looking forward to it.

I was only about 12 when playing Duke 3D. It was one of those games I had to play while Mum wasn't looking, or if Dad was looking I had to turn on the censoring. :p

Whatever, I will be 40 the same month it "supposedly" will be available in North America.
Old is a state of mind.

She wasn't nude; she had a g-string on.

I would buy the game day 1 if they include the rise and fall of duke nukem 2 mading dvd. Every single detail on how and why it took over 10 years.

Back