New Fatal1ty Headset!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphexHunter

Limp Gawd
Ok am not gonna lie I dont really like Fatal1ty products that much because I find them over priced and they name stuff and make a big deal out of it but dosen't do nothing *caught X-RAM caught*...

But I think this time they might have something in there hands that's actually pretty good
It's got everything I want in a Headset good quality Mic attached and it's movable, Full ear cup soft and nice for hours and hours of gaming and tick wires and on eatch side of the ear cups and that little remote...

Am really thinking of getthing this as soon as it commes out, what do you guy's think?

Here it is http://www.hardwarezone.com/news/view.php?cid=2&id=4719

IMO? Don't fork a single penny to that tool. Get a Senny headphone set or something, but jesus not creative/fatality.

But the more I look at it the uglier it gets its all red and black and That BIG LOGO OF FATAL1TY that I will have to look at everyday and hes signature too :mad:

Edit: Guess I skimmed over too quickly and missed a few things:

The Microphone is noise cancelling with freq response of 100HZ to 10KHz,
The headphones were 20z to 20 KHz.

I would like to listen to them, but I dont see buying them any time soon.

Er, wait. 100Hz to 10kHz?
That can't be even remotely correct. Even the crappy included earbuds with the iPod go to 16kHz. Sure you don't mean 20kHz? (Which is still meh, but about average. The 100Hz bottom is high though.)

AreEss said:
That can't be even remotely correct. Even the crappy included earbuds with the iPod go to 16kHz. Sure you don't mean 20kHz? (Which is still meh, but about average. The 100Hz bottom is high though.)
20Hz to 20kHz is for teh headphones i think...i'm assuming the other is for the microphone.

AreEss said:

That frequency response is for the microphone.

kaluminati said:
I'm waiting for my fatality toothbrush! IT'S GONNA BE SO L33T!

They should make toilet paper with his face on it, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

FATAL1TY TOILEET PAPER: FOR SHIT THAT DON'T LET GO

Jonathan "Fatal1ty" Wendel, a multi-champion of gaming competitions, revealed that his success lies heavily in the use of sound to pinpoint the whereabouts of his opponents and the only soundcard so far to have met his expectations is from none other than Creative.
What a joke. These sorts of blind endorsements sicken me.

We're to believe that stereo imaging with Creative cards is vastly superior to that of other high-end audio solutions? Give me a break.

Haha, that headset looks like an utter piece of crap...

But the Aurvana IEMs are apparently good, according to the guys @ headfi

phide said:
What a joke. These sorts of blind endorsements sicken me.

We're to believe that stereo imaging with Creative cards is vastly superior to that of other high-end audio solutions? Give me a break.

No, your to believe that surround sound gaming using stereo headphones is vastly superior to any other sound card. That much is actually true.

Now...on to the point of the thread (not bashing CL or Fatality): Has anyone tried these yet?

m3ta1head said:
Haha, that headset looks like an utter piece of crap...

Not that they aren't rebadged Senn's or anything...

i used these headphones at MML 5 they had them on the torunment pc's. the mic is crystal clear (its a millitary grade microphone) and the headphones are very comfortable. i'm not too much of a fan of fatality msyelf, but these are decent headphones.

I understand there is a lot of animosity for the Fatal1ty brand.. but lets keep this civilized.

Hm, is it just me, or do they look like a rebadged Senn HD580 with a closed back?
The matt black and red look nice to me.

I'de be a little concearned with how they managed to take the Senn's and make them closed...... (seeing how senn never did this). I'de be very skeptical without hearing them.

Any MSRP price set yet? Check creative and didn't find them.

Id rather be hit by a fucking bus covered in dog shit than fork a penny over to that loser.

J-M-E said:
Id rather be hit by a fucking bus covered in dog shit than fork a penny over to that loser.

my thoughts exactly, worlds best gamer wtf, gay'mer more likely....

but, he has made a shitload of money out of it, so what can you say ?

AlphexHunter said:
New Fatal1ty headset

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i would like to see that dude take on 3D, or even coL, or even jmc!

(edit - removed: i guess i should obay the moderatord)

btw if anyone saw me make that post about fatal1ty mobos way back, i said i saw 12 busted ones.

im now on 18.

ok well since the mods WANT me to post something USEFUL. i will. JEEZ in these forums you have to live up to such high expectations :p

ok. dont know much about headsets, but i know a little about sound.

the human ear can hear from 18Hz to about 20,000Hz (20KHz). so for perfect quality your probabily going to want to get something that has a max sound of a little over 20,000 to get every peice of audio brodcasted. mind you, who would want to listen to a horribly high screeching sound anywho?

also inorder to get proper base (even from headsets) you do need a large cone, and hence a large speaker. so the bigger the speakers by your ear the better (duh!) if you dont have a big enough speaker and your asking for too much base you end up with a sorta fart-like sound ( :p )

ps monster cables do nothing. they lie. about everything. literally all they do is give you louder sound.

If the headset didnt have fagtal1ty written all over it we would be going somewhere.

Maybe we can talk to the reviewer to tape up any words on the thing so we can actually talk about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back