New Firefall Trailer!

theNoid

Supreme [H]ardness
YOINK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DjTS9_DtNc&hd=1

I'm getting a Tribes + Borderlands feeling from this, and I mean this in a good way. I believe Red 5 studios was formed from Ex Blizzard employee's who worked exclusively on World of Warcraft dating back to the closed beta.

The art, the action, the teamplay got me interested, but free to play persistent world has me almost sold. Thoughts?

Well, most of that was the same scripted gameplay walkthrough we've seen before, but there was some interesting new stuff as well. The glider wings look bad ass.

wow this might be the first mmo i play online. But than if it cost a monthy fee no thx. i rather play borderlands.

Details on top level game play mechanics seem sketchy to me, it looks more like a single player you can coop with on line rather than having any real meaning as a MMO, last I read they were thinking of making it free supported with micro transactions or something like that.

If it was like Planetside then I'd be all over this but I don't think the higher level mechanics of the game are really like that, which was a huge turn off, I'll just be waiting for Planetside 2 I reckon.

Oh lawd, this looks sweet! I cant wait till late 2011 for this :(

Everything about this game looks good. The environment is my favorite thus far. The character design is a little ugly though.

sounds cool, but how many times in the last 10 years has something like this looked cool and then failed. innovation is dead.

Global Agenda 2, Repeat of the Fail

Åndhrimnir;1036370831 said:
Not to throw the topic, but I totally misread this. Laughed loud enough when I realized my mistake to wake up my roommate XD

lol :p

Back