New Forum Format Recommendation

Modred189

Can't Read the OP
Quick request: There's no link to hardocp.com at the top anymore. [H]Forums are normally my [H]ome page, and then I head over to the main page for news and reviews.
Cold we get the link to Hardocp.com back?

Excellent! The link is back. Thanks!

Thanks, and congrats on what has been, so far, a painless transition!

Edit: I've come across a few more:

1- Also, though the option is ticked in my preferences, when I created this thread, it was not added to the watched threads list. (Unless it must be replied-to before it appears?
2- Separately, the light theme is great, but there isn't enough contrast between the light background and the gold fonts. Maybe make those fonts darker.

Last edited:
Can the red bar be canned as well? The same info is duplicated just to the left of the report button.

On my forum I just changed the Home Page URL to the main page address and it adds a Home link before the Forums link in the nav menu.

But I think the word Home is hardcoded so this method can be used to add a custom link: How To Add A New Tab In The Navbar

On my forum I just changed the Home Page URL to the main page address and it adds a Home link before the Forums link in the nav menu.

But I think the word Home is hardcoded so this method can be used to add a custom link: How To Add A New Tab In The Navbar
While I would like that , having read this thread, new users would be super confused, as I think "home" would indicate the top level of the forums.

A simple fix (Temp or Perm) is to add the HardOCP link to your Bookmarks Bar and it's always on top.

Back