New Medal of Honor Game!

Has all kinds of promise. I'm looking forward to it. :)

I actually still like ww2 games lol. Modern is alright but its gotta be done right. I hope its more realistic than cod4. Cod series after UO turned into a arcade shooter practically. Making skills a requirement would be good also lol.

I actually still like ww2 games lol. Modern is alright but its gotta be done right. I hope its more realistic than cod4. Cod series after UO turned into a arcade shooter practically. Making skills a requirement would be good also lol.

QFT After UO I went to BF2, things havent been the same since.....

New MOH sounds liek it will be all SF, PMC, Black Waterish lone wolfing.....

I actually thought Airborne was a really good game.... just way too short.

IW may as well close right now because they will never make a better game than the original CoD.

On MoH though, it's interesting that DICE will be working on this one. Hopefully EA will follow through and make something truly innovative and not a clone.

IW may as well close right now because they will never make a better game than the original CoD.

I just completed the original COD few weeks ago. I must say it was meh. Some parts were cool but overall I didn't care for. I'm now working on United Offense and that seems much more fun already, although it seems that the enemies keep coming until you pass a certain "invisible line".

MW1/MW2 and WAW were amazing IMO. Great fun!

This is awesome news. New Frostbite and Dice is working on the multiplayer! DX11 AND Dedicated Server Support.

If EA La/Dice does deliver with this and bfbc2 we need to show them some love for the support.

This is awesome news. New Frostbite and Dice is working on the multiplayer! DX11 AND Dedicated Server Support.

If EA La/Dice does deliver with this and bfbc2 we need to show them some love for the support.

Haha yeah for sure. I just hope this game doesn't turn out to be a dud.

Thank goodness, Medal of Honor has been better than COD in recent memory. Airborne was a fantastic game lightyears better than any WWII COD game ever made.

On the one hand this just seems like another war FPS to clutter up an already crowded market, and then we have DICE who are really spreading themselves thin with this and BF1943 and Bad Company 2.

But on the other hand, the ingredients are there for a good game.

I played all of them online and even with the small maps it was a great time.

And the map with the snow and trees in the court yard made a great time during the holidays to be online.

I was the mohaa king

^^ This was the game that got me fully into PC gaming. Far and away to this day the most hours I've logged online playing a game easily go to this. I still wouldn't mind playing it even now. I love this game. All time classic to me.

Just bought MoH: Airborne off steam for $10. I completely missed/forgot about this game when it came out, time to go back.

I really liked Airborne as well. It's too bad it was destroyed because the MP crowd.

Airborne was certainly a hell of alot better than MW, MW2, COD:WOW

Airborne is a turd. It's pretty much just MP maps with some bots. And dont get me started on that MG42 gasmask nazi.

I went prowling through steam for MOHAA hoping to get it for like 5 bucks but they don't have it. Bummed me out. I was thinking back to my days playing clan matches and stuff, that was an amazing game

ahhhh MOHAA. Brings back so many memories from playing countless hours into the night. But back on topic this new MoH game looks decent. Hopefully it will be a great game!

I never cared for any of the previous Medal of Honor games. Then again they were all World War II shooters previously. Which is something I do not care for. Aside from that I always thought Call of Duty was the better game. (Comparing the first Medal of Honor to the first Call of Duty at least.)

I just completed the original COD few weeks ago. I must say it was meh. Some parts were cool but overall I didn't care for. I'm now working on United Offense and that seems much more fun already, although it seems that the enemies keep coming until you pass a certain "invisible line".

For multiplayer COD cannot be touched. The original COD is right up there with CS & Quake imo. One of the best competitive multiplayer FPS's ever.

Airborne was great because the levels permitted you free-roaming freedom.

It wasn't a shooter on rails like COD, you could finish a level by air dropping into multiple areas and going whichever way you wanted. That freedom is what made it great even if it had a few silly "Robocop" Nazi's and lacked realism in many areas it was a fantastic shooter that I wish more FPS would be designed in that manner.

It was like a mix between sandbox and FPS.

MOHAA is one of my favorite games of all time. The next one will probably suck just like all the MOH games that followed AA. :(

Airborne was great because the levels permitted you free-roaming freedom.

It wasn't a shooter on rails like COD, you could finish a level by air dropping into multiple areas and going whichever way you wanted. That freedom is what made it great even if it had a few silly "Robocop" Nazi's and lacked realism in many areas it was a fantastic shooter that I wish more FPS would be designed in that manner.

It was like a mix between sandbox and FPS.

Airborne was an extremely difficult game even on normal, but I loved it.

The standouts for me were: 1) The free roaming nature of the levels - you could anywhere and virtually in any order, which gave you a real sense of freedom. 2) The atmosphere - exploring each level was worth the price of admission alone, especially the first, third, and fourth levels. 3) The lean mechanic - I've never seen a better leaning system in any game, and it baffles me why this didn't catch on... you could lean in any direction you wanted to... it was revolutionary.

I bought this game for 10$ and loved every minute of it. The reaction from most gamers was that it was god awful - were they talking about multiplayer? The single player game is easily worth ten dollars. No Call Of Duty game was nearly as good as Ariborne's single player game, in my opinion.

Airborne was an extremely difficult game even on normal, but I loved it.

The standouts for me were: 1) The free roaming nature of the levels - you could anywhere and virtually in any order, which gave you a real sense of freedom. 2) The atmosphere - exploring each level was worth the price of admission alone, especially the first, third, and fourth levels. 3) The lean mechanic - I've never seen a better leaning system in any game, and it baffles me why this didn't catch on... you could lean in any direction you wanted to... it was revolutionary.

I bought this game for 10$ and loved every minute of it. The reaction from most gamers was that it was god awful - were they talking about multiplayer? The single player game is easily worth ten dollars. No Call Of Duty game was nearly as good as Ariborne's single player game, in my opinion.

Agreed on all points and I paid a lot more than $10 for it at the time I bought it, which was brand new when it came out on the PC.

My only complaint about Airborne was the single player was too short. That's about the only negative thing I can really say about it. The MP was pretty fun although nothing's ever drawn me in again like MOHAA back in the day.

3) The lean mechanic - I've never seen a better leaning system in any game, and it baffles me why this didn't catch on... you could lean in any direction you wanted to... it was revolutionary.
I think this is why I like Airborne so much. And I come from the anti-lean crowd. I've never really used it and I like games like HL that don't rely on that mechanic. But Airborne's lean system was amazing and I wish every FPS would incorporate it. It was pretty much a less obtrusive cover system.

hahaha the leaning was insane, i cant believe more games dont use it, it was awesome, if you were good at leaning, you were good at that game

it must be the consoles that killed leaning, although you can lean in cod4 that is good atleast

V2 ROCKET FACILITY FTW!!!!

I dislike Modern Warfare :(

Yay spray and pray with super accurate machine guns. Hopefully this MOH version actually requires some skill and aiming unlike CoDMW1 and 2.

What made it was the MP, it's been a while since I checked but I don't remember seeing much of an online community anymore. I guess it's just something you had to play back in 2003. I honestly haven't had as much fun online gaming since then.

I love the original Medal of honor and didnt bother airborne due to MW1.. I might pick it up soon..

What made it was the MP, it's been a while since I checked but I don't remember seeing much of an online community anymore. I guess it's just something you had to play back in 2003. I honestly haven't had as much fun online gaming since then.

Omaha, German side, Kar98. Good times.

Medal of Honor: Allied Assault has never really been topped in my mind. As much WW2 has been done into the ground Modern War games are going into science fiction which annoys me

^^ This was the game that got me fully into PC gaming. Far and away to this day the most hours I've logged online playing a game easily go to this. I still wouldn't mind playing it even now. I love this game. All time classic to me.

Me too, I remember the first time I stormed the beaches of Normandy in MOHAA , I was totally blown away! Good to hear MOH is making a comeback and with DICE making the multi-player portion it sounds like its in good hands.

i didn't see anyone mention it, but for you guys that liked/never played MOH Airborne, it's on Steam for $9.99. i picked it up last night.

Back