New moola

Status
Not open for further replies.
mtbaird said:
Ive gotten a check from them before, its not fake

I know, but I'll be a little skeptical until I get that first check. Supposedly they're working on a system to allow transferring money through paypal. Now THAT would be convenient!

I PM'd Zetachi... but if his invite is gone I would like to put my name on the imaginary list.

celit88 at gmail.com

Thanks,
Smitty

I have like 2 invites! So, if you're going to play to win and not be a sore loser (i.e. giving up the first day ;)), do PM me and I will hook you up.

I've got one invite if anyone needs it. Need your email addy. I'll edit this when it's gone.

i believe that i have 3 invites left if anyone is interested, please pm me ur email

I still have two invites left...PM me with an email address if you're actually going to play.

And I got a 10 dollar check in the mail a couple of weeks ago, so it actually is a legit site.

I got so mad at them yesterday. I was home early waiting for a UPS delivery I didn't want left on my porch. I was too lazy to get out my laptop, so I was playing moola on my daughter's pc (in hindsight, the whole thing is probably my fault). I was playing against a guy who could NOT under any circumstances win the last 3 rounds. There was no way I could lose, and this was on level 8 (sadly the highest I've gotten so far.) All of a sudden my daughter's computer froze. I could move the mouse, but got that buffer full clicky sound. Keyboard was not responding. I ended up losing. <CENSORED> <CENSORED>

Ahh, I feel SLIGHTLY better now.

CrazyDwarf said:
I got so mad at them yesterday. I was home early waiting for a UPS delivery I didn't want left on my porch. I was too lazy to get out my laptop, so I was playing moola on my daughter's pc (in hindsight, the whole thing is probably my fault). I was playing against a guy who could NOT under any circumstances win the last 3 rounds. There was no way I could lose, and this was on level 8 (sadly the highest I've gotten so far.) All of a sudden my daughter's computer froze. I could move the mouse, but got that buffer full clicky sound. Keyboard was not responding. I ended up losing. <CENSORED> <CENSORED>

Ahh, I feel SLIGHTLY better now.

LoL, you think that's bad? I recently bought a new laptop and have been playing moola randomly. My wireless connection cut out twice, losing me 5 bucks or so. For some reason, certain touchpad strokes will equal the "back" button. I'm still not sure how this is caused, but it happened during two games. Bye bye 2.56 and 1.28.

Sigh.

Anyways, PM me with your game ID, and if I see you I'll throw you a game or two. If you don't trust my intent, like if you think I'll take advantage of you or something, talk to Davan.

Plus, if you want any tips, PM me with your strategy and I'll offer some constructive criticism. While I still get my butt beat and handed back to me, I've cashed out $200 thus far (received one check and waiting on the others), so I like to think I'm doing well.

So during the beta test you DO receive the money when you cash out, right?

Moola.com Terms of Use Page said:
General - As a beta tester, you are invited to play games and interact with the website for the sole purpose of evaluating the features and identifying errors. Nothing in this Agreement, or on this site, shall be construed as granting you any rights or privileges of any kind with respect to the Moola Points, games or other content with which you interact. The website is provided for testing on an "as is" "as available" basis and we make no warranty to you of any kind, express or implied.

That's what sort of confused me, but it seems others have gotten checks are they in the beta test also?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back