New nvidia drivers for XP

The main page brings me right to the 94.24's when I navigate for a 7 series card.
I don't know why they are dated the 18th of May.

do they work for you? I tried to install them on my SLI 7800GT's and when first booting up into windows it BSOD and reboots then asks if i want safe mode!!

yah, they'd be interesting to see. wow, finally after 6 months lol. downloading now, will return w/ benchies

Nvidia Control Panel settings : High Quality, Negitive LOD Clamp

3dmark06 in XP Pro stock settings.

93.81 - 7650
94.24 - 7814

Counter Strike : Source Stress Test
Everything Maxxed at resolution of 1680x1050, 4xAA, 16xAF

93.81 - 160
94.24 - 162.3

Battlefield 2142

FPS never dropped below 45 w/ all settings maxed + 4xAA in game. High of 99 FPS
Average approx 65 FPS

Great set of drivers imo.

These new drivers seem to be an improvement over the ancient ones that have finally been replaced. At the exact same settings, I have picked up about 2 FPS on the built in FEAR benchmark....minimum frames!

Also a friend has indicated that there are more game profiles built in now for those with SLI setups.

Glad to see Nvidia finally remembered us XP users! :cool:

These new drivers seem to be an improvement over the ancient ones that have finally been replaced. At the exact same settings, I have picked up about 2 FPS on the built in FEAR benchmark....minimum frames!

Also a friend has indicated that there are more game profiles built in now for those with SLI setups.

Glad to see Nvidia finally remembered us XP users! :cool:

Seems like they forgot XP x64.

If you pick this from the main page, it still redirects me for my card to the old 2006 drivers.

It says its just for xp MCE, but does it work for xp pro 32 bit?
Anyway, does my setup qualify ?
GPU: nVIDIA 7800GT

If you pick this from the main page, it still redirects me for my card to the old 2006 drivers.

It says its just for xp MCE, but does it work for xp pro 32 bit?
Anyway, does my setup qualify ?
GPU: nVIDIA 7800GT

Huh?

nVidia said:
Windows XP
Windows XP Media Center Edition
Windows 2000

Well i see no 106.2 or.3 driver yet so im betting thier 32bit dosnt apply to the 64bitXp version yet.....I was gonna install Vista but ill wait till August, all my games are Dx9...X64Xp pro works smooth on my 8600GTS and 8800GTS320...Id love too see more from Cards ,from what im understanding is that the current drivers still hold our monster cards back.....I can only imagine how much more wee could get through Optimal drivers..time will tell:D

i haven't had a problem yet with my 93.71's and i've been using them since i picked up my 7600's...

maybe i'll wait until nvidia's main front page link sends me to the new drivers.

unless, of course, the uber benchmarks start showing up by the boat-full.

do they work for you? I tried to install them on my SLI 7800GT's and when first booting up into windows it BSOD and reboots then asks if i want safe mode!!

Happened to me too on my GX2. I had to use a restore point to get back to 93.71. :mad:

Back