Status
Not open for further replies.

Version_3

2[H]4U
http://sellout.woot.com/

SmartPost

Warranty: 1 Year Creative

Features:

* Adjust the intensity of the keyboards per key ambient backlighting and ground effects
* Give swift commands on the battlefield using the five programmable M keys. Set up single, multiple and combined keystrokes for fast action when every second counts. Save precious time by letting the key run continuously with just one touch
* Pack your gear. It’s time to move out! Stow the cord away when you’re off to the next competition using the CableGuard cord manager. Plus, you can shorten your cable when a full length cord is not needed
* The Spectre packs all of its features into a tight compact design ideal for any sized desk or backpack
* USB 1.1 and 2.0 Compatible
* 4 levels of lighting intensity
* 116 Keys + 3 Lighting Intensity Keys

In the box:

* Velocity Micro Ultimate Keyboard
* Software CD
* Quick Start guide

EDIT: This was for a matching mouse yesterday. Today is for a VM keyboard.

Probably worth it for the money. If I liked lasers I would probably get this. I still prefer my 1600DPI optical mouse, my MX518 feels far more solid than any laser I've used (G5, etc).

Probably worth it for the money. If I liked lasers I would probably get this. I still prefer my 1600DPI optical mouse, my MX518 feels far more solid than any laser I've used (G5, etc).

QFT, for some reason this mx518 just won't die and give me an excuse to replace it.

hahaha same reason as the guy above my for not getting this mouse=[ my 5 button microsoft mouse won't die, even after 4 or 5 years.

I can't stand Laser mice :(

I had one (Razer Copperhead) and it was ok when I used a HIGH sensitivity in FPS games.. but now that i have a giant mousepad, my sensitivity is really low now, and it does seem to track as well as optical mice. Either with DPI turned all the way up or all the way down... if I drag the mouse really fast it loses tracking.

/end rant

Hey, hey. No longer a mouse?? I clicked the link and it looks like a SWEET backlit keyboard now ... check it out!!! Still 20 bucks.:eek:

Looks almost identical to this one:

http://us.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=10&subcategory=225&product=17115

$50 retail, so even with shipping it's still half price right now. Sweet!

$20 woot off:

Velocity_Micro_Ultimate_Keyboard_by_Creativeq9fDetail.jpg

$50 retail:

17115.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back