New! Razer Diamondback™ 3G Gaming Mouse

rthefley

Limp Gawd
Just got the email from them and went ahead and ordered. Ships Aug 20th I guess.

http://www.razerzone.com/index.php

I was really disappointed in their last product, the Deathadder. Talk about hand fatigue.

I hope they never change their signiture mouse style.

Will update with a review once I get the mouse.

I don't know why they added but its exactly the same specs as the deathadder. I LOVE MY DEATHADDER.

Hope it's better than the Deathadder. I thought i'd be gaining something by replacing my broken old Copperhead with the newer and swishier thing. Apparently Razer have veered away from decent mice into the non-ergonomics of the logitech style mice.

Fat, fat mouse. Rubbish.

I totally agree, who the hell really uses those big fat mice that weight 2 - 3 lbs it seems like? lol.

And no, it's not the "same" exact specs. It uses the highly coveted and proven "Diamondback" mouse design with 3G tech added.

All I can say is ... Thank God!

whats the diffrence between the death adder, copperhead and this shit?

Those LEDs are hideous. Why can't they make a mouse that doesn't look like a carnival ride?

I think the better question is: why can't they make a decent website? I absolutely despise the design of theirs.

Mouse looks pretty cool though. I won't be buying, though. No need.

I just ordered the Flame Red version. I love my current blue Diamondback, so the 3G oughtta be even better. I can't stand the "upside down bowl" look and feel of Logitech's behemoth mice.

I'm happy with my copperhead, so no thanks. :cool: So what's so different about the G3? Looks like it has the same shape as the Diamondback and the Copperhead. Plus there's still those tiny teflon pads on the bottom, so no improvement there...

whats the diffrence between the death adder, copperhead and this shit?

Death Adder is right handed and bigger than the Copperhead counterpart. This is just a refresh on the Copper head with the Death Adder sensor in it. If you have big hands I would recommend picking one up. I just recently purchased a Death Adder and Tarantula - both are rock solid.

I'm interested in this 3G technology and would get this mouse if they weren't making a Boomslang limited edition using 3G technology.

The Boomslang design is still one of the best I've used to date.

Hey some of us big people need oversized mice. My hands are 9"s long lol. Trying to use a normal mouse is a crampfest.

My DiamondBack Aurora I got for 20 bucks new still hasn't let me down. However, I thought there were numerous reports of more inaccuracy with the 3G laser system than with the old optical. Any truth to that?

I'm interested in this 3G technology and would get this mouse if they weren't making a Boomslang limited edition using 3G technology.

The Boomslang design is still one of the best I've used to date.

I was going to wait for the Boomslang CE, of which I may still pick up when it comes out. But I needed a new, sizable mouse - and Razers haven't let me down.

And Aelfgeft, I've had no issues using my Death Adder. My Diamond back was great, but this feels much better.

Back