New Releases for Spring

BassTek

Supreme [H]ardness
I was wondering what games everyone is waiting for over the next few months. I can only think of two myself and there has to be more than that so I am curious what you are waiting for. List the game, console(s) and approx release date if you have it.

I'm looking forward to:

Super Street Fighter 4 - April 27 (PS3/PC/360)
Lost Planet 2 - May 11 (PS3/PC/360)

UFC Undisputed 2010 (May 25th) and SSS4 are the only one I can think of.
I have a friend who is really hyped about Monster Hunter on the Wii, but I honestly couldn't care less.

Lost Planet 2 is coming to PC later on, and I wouldn't be surprised if SSF4 follows suit.

Personally I'm looking forward to 3D Dot Game Heroes in May. That's about it really.

Since this is the console sub forum. The next release i'll be looking forward to are:

Super Mario Galaxy 2 (May)

Then summer comes Metroid: Other M.

I guess I understand why Capcom pushed back Lost Planet and SSF4, doesn't seem to be much on the horizon for the next few months.

Yeah - we got hit with a boatload of games and content between November and 2 weeks ago and now we're getting to that slow time that hits every summer.
I'm planning on going back to all of the games from this past fall/winter that will hopefully have dropped in price.

Looking forward to Alan Wake for the 360 in May and Super Mario Galaxies 2 for the Wii in May as well :)

+1. I can't believe you were the first to mention this. I'm also looking forward to Alpha Protocol (June 1 I think?)

Never really bothered to look into Red Dead Redemption, but it will be on my radar now. Looks great.

Alan Wake and Splinter Cell: Conviction are two games I'm really looking forward to right now.

Splinter Cell: Conviction
Breach (XBLA)
Lost Planet 2

Back