NewEgg 15% All Hard Drives 72 Hours Only

Code isn't working for me, and I am a newsletter subscriber too? :(

Ahhhh thanks, I saw the timer counting down and thought it started already.

I guess I am gonna have an impulse buy :)

Oh come on... doesnt work on SSD's? Guess they dont count as hard drives.

Did you see the shell shocker for tonight? I'm not not sure if that's a good SSD or not though...

Only good for a maximum discount of $10 and can only be redeemed once per account. Lame :rolleyes:

Makes the Hitachi 1TB $64.99 shipped minus a $10 rebate card minus $6.49 Bing cashback = $48.50!

Makes the Seagate 1.5TB $109.99 shipped minus $11 Bing cashback = $98.99

15% off UP TO $10, which is lame. Might as well say 1000% off up to $10, it's the same lame difference. Blah. I was excited when I got the email, until I clicked through to see the catch. Borders on bait & switch, imho.

Damnet. I forgot about Cashback in my excitement. Oh well. That's a few cents of interest in my pocket.

Does 10% of with bing.com still work?

I was about to mention, don't forget the bing 10% off, but its off the final price after the 15%.

2TB for $167 after Newegg and Bing, FTW!

Last edited:
A 1 TB HDD for almost $50. That's insane!

Spoofee.com said:
Newegg.com has the HITACHI 0A38016 1TB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive for a good price.

Note : The 15% off coupon works on other hard drives too.

Pricegrabber Price : $87.98 ~ $99.99 Shipped

1. Newegg Price : $74.99
2. Coupon Price : -15% | Code : HDDSALE15
3. Rebate Price : -$10.00 ( Exp : 08/16/09 )
Final Price : $53.74 Shipped After Rebate

It basically covers the tax. What a rip.

Again, what the hell.

Are you seriously COMPLAINING about them offering a discount?

What you should do is email them and tell them: "Hi. You are all idiots, you should never offer us discounts ever again. How dare you offer us a code to take 10% off a product. That is worthless. Why would you waste my time with this?"

What you should do is email them and tell them: "Hi. You are all idiots, you should never offer us discounts ever again. How dare you offer us a code to take 10% off a product. That is worthless. Why would you waste my time with this?"

Hahhaha oh man, that made me laugh for a long time. Damn. :p

I bought a WD 640GB Blue for $59.99 (after the 15%) and got an email from bing about $7 back. RAID 0 here I come! Freakin sweet considering I paid nearly $80 for the first one earlier this year. Good deal :)

Now to decide if it is worth chancing with Newegg packaging the hard drive for shipping......

Back