[NewEgg] - 8GB DDR3 SAMSUNG MV-3V4G3D

TheBlueChanell

Supreme [H]ardness
Received this code via email so your mileage my vary. Brings them to $40 shipped. I ordered a pair, should go nicely with the 5800K I just setup tonight.

EMCJNJJ22

Sounds like it might be fun to play around with. I'm in for a set and if its as good as I hear I'll order a pair of enzotech heat spreaders.

Thats good to know. Is that even between the two chips? I know that my two corsair vengeance sticks get pretty warm when running prime.

Dont know about BETWEEN the chips, but I litterally have zero airflow over my ram and like I said it barely gets warm, even during IBT.

Heatspreaders just make these run warmer.

Newegg has had them for a few bucks less, but $40 isnt bad. Not good for all setups though, if your CPU/mobo isnt able to do more then 2000Mhz or so, then D9PFJs are better. But these are nice for higher speeds and low voltage.

Is there something super special about this ram? I just bought 4 * 8GB ddr3-1600 yesterday for $115 or $28.75/stick (8GB sticks)

Heatspreaders just make these run warmer.

Newegg has had them for a few bucks less, but $40 isnt bad. Not good for all setups though, if your CPU/mobo isnt able to do more then 2000Mhz or so, then D9PFJs are better. But these are nice for higher speeds and low voltage.

Do you have any more info on these , D9PFJ, Samsung memory so I know what to look for? I am only finding the same type as what is listed in this thread.

Holy shit, I still haven't gotten the ram that I ordered and Newegg is giving me the run around. I would have paid the extra $5 to get this stuff in a couple of days from Amazon.

Holy shit, I still haven't gotten the ram that I ordered and Newegg is giving me the run around. I would have paid the extra $5 to get this stuff in a couple of days from Amazon.

That's bummer. I received my order within 72hours of ordering. Do you normally purchase from the 'Egg?

That's bummer. I received my order within 72hours of ordering. Do you normally purchase from the 'Egg?

Yeah, I give them a good bit of business and I'm pretty disappointed by the way that they are handling this. I really plan on using newegg a good bit less now. There are quite a few sites with better service.

Back