Newegg CM Storm Scout $79,99 Free shipping

scgt1

Supreme [H]ardness
Storm Scout with free shipping for $79,99 with promo code EMCYSZR56

awesome case it is being used in my current build. would do this again no questions asked.....:)

You can't type storm scout in the search bar on newegg? I can't send a link to the add with the code it was in my email. :rolleyes:

It's more efficient for the OP to post the link than to have everyone who views the thread find it for themselves. Pardon me for thinking that you would consider putting effort into your thread.

I paid $99 for a Storm Scout back in October. Easiest build I've ever done, and a good looking case. Only issue is no 5870 for you -- it won't handle a card that long.

Is the HAF still cheaper than this? I am pretty sure that will give you some more room for big cards.

it isn't a knob, it is a button. it turns on/off the red lights on the fans.....:)

it isn't a knob, it is a button. it turns on/off the red lights on the fans.....:)

am I thinking of the Sniper then...? because what I am thinking of is definitetly a dial/knob...

EDIT: yep, just checked, I'm thinking of the Sniper, my bad, and actually there's a deal on refurbished Snipers at the CM Store for $89.99 (+ about $12 shipping), I think I'll post it...

Back