Newegg.com Deals 7/5

Newegg Webmaster

Official Newegg Deals Maker

COMPUTER HARDWARE DEALS

Intel Core i5-2500 Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz (3.7GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 2000 BX80623I52500
$209.99 - $15.00 promo code "HARDOCPX7X5A" = $194.99 with free shipping
Promo Expires on 7/10/12

Galaxy 67NPH6DV5ZVX GeForce GTX 670 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
$429.99 - $30.10 promo code "HARDOCPX7X5B" (7%) = $399.89 with free shipping
Promo Expires on 7/10/12

SAMSUNG 830 Series MZ-7PC128D/AM 2.5" 128GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) Desktop Upgrade Kit
$149.99 - $10.00 promo code "HARDOCPX7X5D" = $139.99 with free shipping
Promo Expires on 7/10/12

G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9Q-16GBZL
$93.99 - $9.40 promo code "HARDOCPX7X5E" (10%) = $84.59 with free Egg Saver shipping
Promo Expires on 7/10/12

:eek: Prices subject to change without notice.

Last edited:
I know we can do better on that SAMSUNG 830. Heck, just a few weeks ago prices were dropping like my 401k. Now I'm building a system and I need an SSD and multiple 2tb+ harddrives and there are no deals at all!

+1 there are deals popping up left and right for SSDs with similar quality controllers and flash and the prices are in the $0.70 per GB range or even better. The Samsung 830 is priced at $1.10 per GB.

Newegg, don't take us computer enthusiasts for fools. We're not the same bunch who buy home appliances from you.

I know we can do better on that SAMSUNG 830. Heck, just a few weeks ago prices were dropping like my 401k. Now I'm building a system and I need an SSD and multiple 2tb+ harddrives and there are no deals at all!

There was a guy on ebay selling new WD30EZRX's for $135 a copy (all gone now, but he had like 30 of them and hundreds of references @ 100%), so deals are out there... just not in this thread.

Newegg, you should be ashamed for even calling these deals. You can't even match a microcenter price for an ancient processor (after a "special coupon code")?

IMO, toss up another good deal on the Samsung 830 256GB...it should keep us quiet for a while. :)

Why is this thread even being allowed? Paid less for my 2500K forever ago and just picked up a Vertex 4 128GB for the same price as the Samsung.

Newegg, I am disappoint.

Hardly "exclusive deals just for [H] readers", Steve, as these codes are posted right under the item on Newegg's product pages (reading [H] is irrelevant as far as the deal is concerned). Not that I care that your post is incorrect, just that this makes me all the more dissatisfied with Newegg's tactics.

Hardly "exclusive deals just for [H] readers", Steve, as these codes are posted right under the item on Newegg's product pages (reading [H] is irrelevant as far as the deal is concerned). Not that I care that your post is incorrect, just that this makes me all the more dissatisfied with Newegg's tactics.

Front page paid advertisement. Newegg pricing hasn't been aggressive for a while now. Newegg is becoming Best Buy but online. I basically shop newegg to find the product I want due to site being fairly good. Then find the item cheaper on other sites and purchase it there... Sad that I used to buy exclusively from Newegg until they got greedy with the "Express Processing" crap and dropped free shipping on lots of items. Hell a couple years back all my orders would get processed in 2-4 hours without the "express processing" charge.

I prefer to buy locally from Fry's or Micro Center. Even when I pay tax, I often get it at the same or similar pricing, and the comfort of knowing I can return it without Newegg's 15% restocking fee is worth it.

Front page paid advertisement. Newegg pricing hasn't been aggressive for a while now. Newegg is becoming Best Buy but online. I basically shop newegg to find the product I want due to site being fairly good. Then find the item cheaper on other sites and purchase it there..

I know we have a thread for this but just thought I'd chime in really quick. Newegg is invaluable for their sorting/filtering capabilities and feedback on items but like you, that's all I use them for. Once I decide on an item, if I can find it at another reputable store for cheaper, that's where I'll get it. Not to say they don't still have deals (I just bought a monitor from them) but they are few and far between.

There was a guy on ebay selling new WD30EZRX's for $135 a copy (all gone now, but he had like 30 of them and hundreds of references @ 100%), so deals are out there... just not in this thread.

Newegg, you should be ashamed for even calling these deals. You can't even match a microcenter price for an ancient processor (after a "special coupon code")?

Yeah, I just bought 2 WD30EZRX's from Amazon. Same price as Newegg but Amazon has a better return policy and I can also buy Amazon gift cards at a discount with my grocery store AMEX card.

I still REALLY need an SSD deal... like now!

Yeah, I just bought 2 WD30EZRX's from Amazon. Same price as Newegg but Amazon has a better return policy and I can also buy Amazon gift cards at a discount with my grocery store AMEX card.

I still REALLY need an SSD deal... like now!

Post a WTB thread in the for sale forum, that's what I did.

Also managed to get a 2TB Samsung F4 for $103 shipped off ebay.

The CPU and SSD prices look bad, the GPU price is avg., and the RAM price looks decent.

Honestly, I find much better NE deals on SD than in [H]ot Deals' Sticky. :shakes head:

Thats debatable. The two cards use the same pcb but the galaxy exhausts heat out of the case and also tends to work better in sli.

If I'm not mistaken, that Galaxy card just had a $20.00 MIR activate as of today. So with the coupon code doesn't that make it $379.98? The coupon deactivates 7/10 and the MIR deal activates on any transaction made between 7/9 and whenever. Oh.. and Free shipping.

Well.. since no one responded and this is rather limited timing I went in for one.

Last edited:
Back