Newegg.com Deals 8/24

Newegg Webmaster

Official Newegg Deals Maker

COMPUTER HARDWARE DEALS

All Crucial Internal SSDs
15% off with promo code "HARDOCPX824A" (while funds last)
Promo Expires on 8/30/11

AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Thuban 2.8GHz 6 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache Socket AM3 125W Six-Core Desktop Processor HDT55TFBGRBOX
$149.99 - $10.00 promo code "HARDOCPX824B" = $139.99 with free shipping
Promo Expires on 8/30/11

ECS NGT440-1GQI-F GeForce GT 440 (Fermi) 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card
$99.99 - $15.00 promo code "HARDOCPX824C" - $25.00MIR = $59.99 with free shipping
Promo Expires on 8/30/11

Western Digital My Passport Essential SE 750GB USB 3.0/USB 2.0 Black Portable Hard Drive WDBACX7500ABK-NESN
$99.99 - $20.00IR - $5.00 promo code "HARDOCPX824D" = $74.99 with free shipping
Promo Expires on 8/30/11

:eek: Prices subject to change without notice.

Last edited:
You made me buy a 256GB for work. MADE ME
Edit: and the only reason I didn't get the 512GB is because they aren't ponying up for THAT.

6870 deal pleeeeease?? Just like last weeks?? Its in my cart just waiting for the coupon code.

Superbiiz is looking tempting....

Aw man I would have rather bought the Crucial from Newegg than sketchybiiz oh well.

6870 deal pleeeeease?? Just like last weeks?? Its in my cart just waiting for the coupon code.

Superbiiz is looking tempting....

Not to TC but you can see my recent expierence with superbiiz in my haf 932 thread in the [H]Deals forum. I will be steering clear of them in the future myself.

Eh, $145 isn't worth it through ebay. With sapphire you have to RMA through the place you bought it from, so buying one on ebay is pretty close to just voiding your warranty.

Mrmm, I got my C300 128GB SSD months ago way cheaper than even after the 15% off here, from the same place. I am smelling price jackup on these... Yes/no?

Mrmm, I got my C300 128GB SSD months ago way cheaper than even after the 15% off here, from the same place. I am smelling price jackup on these... Yes/no?

C300 is the last gen hence the lower price. These are normally priced between $210 and $230 depending on the week.

C300 is the last gen hence the lower price. These are normally priced between $210 and $230 depending on the week.

Fully aware that the C300 is previous-gen. I got my C300 BEFORE the M4's came out for <$199, granted it was a sell price, but shouldn't the C300's be theoretically lower priced than that by now? Just not seeing the deal on the C300's even with the 15% off.

Fully aware that the C300 is previous-gen. I got my C300 BEFORE the M4's came out for <$199, granted it was a sell price, but shouldn't the C300's be theoretically lower priced than that by now? Just not seeing the deal on the C300's even with the 15% off.

I got mine for $200, from newegg ( some deal obviously) before the M4s came out as well

Wow

This makes the 256GB M4 around $334. :eek:

I just bought a 128 for 150 from another sale and now wish I hadn't. :mad: The 256GB is not only a better size but a better Read performer.

Been waiting for a deal on a 256GB for a long time. *sigh*

Oh well, they can only continue to get better.

Ordered the 256 GB M4 yesterday. BTW, the 15% off is taken from the sale price; not the full price. Cost to me was $361 shipped, which is still hot for a 256 GB SSD.

Thanks Newegg!!

Would I have much power savings getting the 95w 1035t over any of the 125w 6 core series? If the pc is on for 12 hrs a day for most of the year?

Would I have much power savings getting the 95w 1035t over any of the 125w 6 core series? If the pc is on for 12 hrs a day for most of the year?

Probably not unless you are running full load during those 12 hours. I would expect idle to be about the same. If you are coming from that 940 you will not see much of a jump, since that 1035T is clocked lower too.

Couldn't get any of the codes to work, kept saying, valid code, but doesn't apply to anything in the cart.

Probably not unless you are running full load during those 12 hours. I would expect idle to be about the same. If you are coming from that 940 you will not see much of a jump, since that 1035T is clocked lower too.

Drat, was hoping for at least a lower electricity bill. Seems high, I don't use a/c and its $50-60. I unplug every most everything when not in use too, even the washer and dryer! I miss the days of $30 electric bills :(

How about an LED tv over LCD? =-) Have a 32" 1080p vizio lcd as my monitor, if I went say 42" LED would that save me any? lol

[F2C]MaDMaXX;1037681446 said:
Couldn't get any of the codes to work, kept saying, valid code, but doesn't apply to anything in the cart.

Same...

Although you've entered a valid promo code HARDOCPX824A, your order does not currently meet the code's usage criteria.

The funds allocated for promo code HARDOCPX824A were actually exhausted which is why many of you were having trouble utilizing the promo code. We have secured additional funding. However, once this funding is exhausted, this promo will be done for good so if you are interested in a qualifying Crucial SSD, please buy one at your earliest convenience to take advantage of the posted promo code. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

The funds allocated for promo code HARDOCPX824A were actually exhausted which is why many of you were having trouble utilizing the promo code. We have secured additional funding. However, once this funding is exhausted, this promo will be done for good so if you are interested in a qualifying Crucial SSD, please buy one at your earliest convenience to take advantage of the posted promo code. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Got the email from customer service telling me they had secured additional funds at 6:06. I tried to order as soon as I got home at 7:30. Didn't work. Weak!

ATTN: THE SSD DEAL IS DEAD :eek:

Instead of saying when the coupon expires, you should only note that its only good while you have the funds available. Really, 8/30 is 6 days from when you posted this deal, the funds ran out 2 days later. The whole thing seems kind of shady to me especially since I think the OP was edited and " (while funds last)" was added in after the fact.

Even though I was able to get the deal day of; I have to agree with techie81 on his points.

Back