Newegg.com Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
the gigabyte board link is incorrect, too

Otherwise, the prices/deals are actually correct this time, thanks!

Any word on when Socket M boards are available? Last time I checked Newegg they didn't have any.

There's no mail in rebate option for the memory on the Newegg website.

Come on Newegg guy, get that rebate posted on the site. I'm about to drop $1,361.94 at the Egg and could use that $40.

system.jpg

Make sure on that memory they send the right stuff, Cause if you get the wrong stuff sent to you by there mistake, and decide to keep it they will not warranty at all they told me and i wont deal with the egg ever again. there looking for the buck is all.

@ edicted:

Links to Newegg product pages work for a while, and then switch to other products after several days. I don't know why that is, but they change over time, so one posted two weeks ago won't necessarily point to the same product anymore. *shrug* gotta get used to it.

Newegg Webmaster said:

Is there something I am missing because when I click the link I do not get $31.99 with free shipping, I see $32.99 with $5.95 shipping
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16827151136&CMP=AFC-Hardocp.com&ATT=27-151-136

I see:
Newegg Webmaster said:
* Prices subject to change without notice.
******************************************************************************************************
but they always seem to be higher just after they were posted.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back