==> NEWEGG.COM - Go ahead. Shop around. The more you know, the better we look.

Newegg Webmaster

Official Newegg Deals Maker
DRU720 IDE DVD Burner w/ additional black bezel - 89.99
$5.00 instant rebate by entering Promo Code "ocpdru5" at Checkout!

One week only, 99 cent shipping on our top VGAs, MoBos, Hard Drives, Optical Drives, and Digital Cameras.

X-Cruise-BK Black steel ATX Mid Tower Case - $69.99
$10.00 instant rebate by entering Promo Code "ocpcruise10" at Checkout!

One week only, 99 cent shipping on our top VGAs, MoBos, Hard Drives, Optical Drives, and Digital Cameras.

Radeon X800XL 256MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI-X x16 Video card -$284.99
$5.00 instant rebate by entering Promo Code "ocpx8005" at Checkout!

Prices, availability and terms of offers may change without notice. To enter the Newegg.com Weekly Sweepstakes, click here.

PawNtheSandman said:
Not to threadcrap a threadcrap but I had a problem with new egg once but they sent me a shirt and hat and everything was right with the world. :D

They sent me stickers once. I have never had a problem with customer service.

They even once offered to resend a order (for some cheap earbuds) when FedEX messed up. Luckily i found the package under some snow in my backyard.

IMHO, good company

Yeah..the more I looked the less I found:

Hauppauge 150MCE (non low profile)

GET IT NOW YOU FREAKIN SLACKERS!

Newegg Webmaster said:

That's what I'm talkin' about. :cool:

Shipping is what is turning people away from Newegg. You guys need super cheap or free shipping like you used to. I can live with 99?? cent shipping.

on most things 99 cent shipping is doable.
they have the volume pricing thing that cuts the cost of the item and shipping that i really like on some items.

For most of their things the 99 cents works.

sirholio said:
on most things 99 cent shipping is doable.
they have the volume pricing thing that cuts the cost of the item and shipping that i really like on some items.

For most of their things the 99 cents works.

I *HATE* Neweggs shipping policy. Horrible that you dont get a discout for mass orders. It pisses me off so much when I do my next big order for a customer of mine I will order them all 1 by 1 so I get what I pay for - accurate shipping.

none of those codes work :confused:

I have a AV8, 3500 Venice and some memory in my cart, and none of those still work. $5 is really nothing to me anyways

Cyraxx said:
I *HATE* Neweggs shipping policy. Horrible that you dont get a discout for mass orders. It pisses me off so much when I do my next big order for a customer of mine I will order them all 1 by 1 so I get what I pay for - accurate shipping.

:D Though the delivery guy may hate you!

Cyraxx said:

Why don't you start a online store and show the world how its done?!

I've always been pleased with Neweggs service.Extremely fast shipping, at a very fair price.

i like newegg a lot. i'm really getting into home audio, and sure enough, they carry my favorite brand of A/V equipment, Harman Kardon, and they sell the HK products at about $20 less than you'll find anywhere on the net.

Since about 3 years ago,I've only shopped at newegg. the times i've tried to look around, i discovered i was wasting my time and newegg is the place to go. also, they've done a teriffic job of helping me with any problem i've ever had.

i think he means the way they stack prices

like if you have an item in there thats $5 shipping..and another thats $7 shipping..even tho it wouldnt add that much weight to the package to justify the extra $7 its added in anyway...making it $12 instead of maybe $6-7 total

Yeap, thats what I mean. Thats TOTAL BS especially when buying a full computer system and apparently the total ammount of shipping is $60+.....yeah right.

Last time this was tried I thought it was a good idea, there's usually a post by forum members about a deal at newegg every couple weeks anyways. But, unfortunately I saw the *one and only* post get unstickied, mocked, and eventually *poof*

FWIW

I like Newegg, just bought a A64 3200+ Venice, a Nforce3 Ultra-939 board (popped for a 660GT AGP a while back and hosed my upgrade path :mad: also, no nV firewall o_0 ) a Rosewill 450 PSU (turns out to be not so bad, but will get replaced when I buy a new case shortly) a POS case+modem+optical mouse for a donation of a system to a friend ( you are everyone's friend when they are running a PI, might take this off their hands for a cheapy firewall or just ebay the ram lol) a set of rounded cables for me and something else... I think. anywho all from newegg.com < $400

BTW modem, mouse and cables on a separate order (did the first order at like 4am, which is worse than grocery shopping while hungry) ordered Monday night, Rush processing + FedEx Saver shipping = installed cables after work today and mouse and modem waiting to be installed. Rock :p

BTW...my post above was not really indicitive of my feelings toward the egg. I love the egg..who wouldnt? The prices are fantastic....but i only worry that the same thing will happen with best buy...they were the best game in town for a long time and then bam...one day you see their prices suck and you got jipped cause you didn't look around. I do have one petpeeve though....that is charging above retail for in demand products...such as BFG6800GT. I mean that is lame......at or below retail...always NE!!! With that said....get the 150MCE in stock now!!!

They ARE turning into Best Buy in my book. God forbid you have a REAL sale. When was the last time you saw Newegg in Hotdeals (not from the the newegg webmaster of course) that was NOT a refurb?

I'm definately a pro-egg man.

They've always done me good, and when I sent them a email complimenting them on their service, they actually sent me a nice package free of charge full of newegg casebadges, shirts, keychains and such as a thankyou.

That little act of customer appriciation has definately made me a long time customer.

To counter the threadcraps, A little positive crap? :p

the shipping fee is also a handling fee too.

Someone still has to go retrieve that product from the warehouse whether you buy one item or 10 items. That employee gets paid. So that shipping fee also accounts for the handling of the item in the warehouse...It's simple business logistics.

I personally love newegg and recommend them to all my friends. It's a one stop shop and you really don't have to do any price comparisons...

Even if you find stuff cheaper by a couple dollars on pricewatch or nextag for a hundred dollar part I'd still much prefer to buy from a reputable site, and one that's got such an outstanding track record.

quit your pitiful whimpering...if you don't like them and would rather by some 'hot deal' from a site with a 1.75 out of 10 rating on resellerrating.com go for it. Good luck with that.

:rolleyes:

Komataguri said:
To counter the threadcraps, A little positive crap? :p

No worries. Although I complained about their shipping policies, I must concur about their customer service. However, I do feel that should be a given. If you dont have succesful customer service (which equals happy customers), you wont have a successful business.

Archaea said:
the shipping fee is also a handling fee too.

Ya but the handling fee should be included in the price not added to shipping... at least that my opinion. ;)

But that said I love Newegg too :)

Whitewolf said:
Ya but the handling fee should be included in the price not added to shipping... at least that my opinion. ;)

But that said I love Newegg too :)

Then you'd be bitching about the prices because they're 5 dollars more

Komataguri said:
Then you'd be bitching about the prices because they're 5 dollars more

Then I pay $5 more for good service. Just dont like it thrown in at the end like someone trying to slip something by me. This to me is a much better way of doing business.

Whitewolf said:
Then I pay $5 more for good service. Just dont like it thrown in at the end like someone trying to slip something by me. This to me is a much better way of doing business.

thats why you wait until they have $0.99 shipping (which is like every other week) and then order your stuff

Yea Newegg is good thus far.
I hope they keep it up. I hope their management and financial teams have what it takes to keep it up long term.

But I have a Q:
Hey Newegg Guy or Gal...
Why did you stop selling the Fuji 19" 12ms LCD?

They should really have those $0.99 shipping deals more often. Where you usually get screwed is in the shipping, especially on cheap items. I wanted to buy some round IDE cables but the shipping was unbelievable. $4 shipping for a $2.29 floppy cable.

Sure, other places (like Best Buy, for example) are charging $23 for a cable I can get from Newegg for $9, with shipping, but if it's gonna be so expensive, I rather have $2 of that shipping already on the cable. That way, I can say "$2 shipping for this $7 cable? That sounds fine to me!"

They should also take off a bit when you have multiple items in one order. If you order 5 items, and its $30 for all 5 items shipping, they should take off $5-$10 on the shipping, or at least move most of these shipping costs back on the product. That way, they wouldnt have to really call it a $0.99 shipping deal. They could just say "$5 off everything!".

To be honest, though, I probably will buy those cables at a later time, and their customer service is #1. They are quick, simple, and helpful, and they always appreciate good feedback.

I can't believe any of you can actually be complaining about shipping costs from Newegg. Not only do they have most of the best prices online they also ship faster than anyone I have ever dealt with. I usually get items 3-4 days before the estimated date which usually means within 2 days.

The only reason you should be complaining about shipping is if it brings the price higher than what you would pay in a store with no shipping.

Thats just me though

CopyCat said:
I can't believe any of you can actually be complaining about shipping costs from Newegg. Not only do they have most of the best prices online they also ship faster than anyone I have ever dealt with. I usually get items 3-4 days before the estimated date which usually means within 2 days.

The only reason you should be complaining about shipping is if it brings the price higher than what you would pay in a store with no shipping.

Thats just me though

tru dat.

i've gotten some things in less than 2 days. for example, i'll order mondoay night and get wednesday morning. most of the time its 3 days though, and its very dependable, i always know when im getting my package. plus the shipping isnt outrageous anyway.

CopyCat said:
I can't believe any of you can actually be complaining about shipping costs from Newegg.

The only complaint I have with their shipping was recently when I was planning to get this tower case for a budget build. It went out of stock before I bought it and the shipping was $15.99. Now it's back in stock and the shipping is $25. WTF?!

I love newegg, their shipping is fast and always gets here faster than i imagine... if i was on a time crunch i would definitely be willing to pay the extra few bills to get it here quick, although sometimes their prices aren't the lowest anymore...

Any one notice how marketing/advertising has gotten more and more abbreviated nowadays? I hate those 2 sentence catch phrases like
"Go ahead."
"Shop around."
"blahblah."
irksom... it doesn't even MEAN anything.

Back