Verbatim 4.7GB 8X 100PK Cake Box DVD+R Media
$24.99 (After $15.00 Mail-in Rebate)

Plextor Black 16X External DVD Burner
$104.99 (After $45.00 Instant Savings)

BenQ Black 16X DVD Burner w/LightScribe
$39.99 (After $15.00 Instant Savings)

Western Digital Raptor 74GB 10K RPM Serial ATA150 Hard Drive
$130.00 (After $30.00 Mail-in rebate)
Enter promo code "RAPTORSHIPS" at Checkout for FREE SHIPPING!

******************************************************************************************************

Leave your suggestions for future deals here and we'll try to accommodate your requests. Prices, availability and terms of offers may change without notice.

dual layer!

when they gonna make dual layer lightscribe media ?

also some barracuda 250's with NCQ!!!

if you put it on sale .... people will buy!

:D :D :D

well, i know what I'm gonna be buying whenever i get that refund from Monarch :D

The only thing I'd EVER use a Raidmax PSU for is for scrap wiring and extra molexes.

These are some nice deals though.

amd ati FO SHO said:
not bad deal on 74gb raptor
Not too bad, I hate MIR though. If that was an IR I would already have one (at least) ordered.

Down said:
Not too bad, I hate MIR though. If that was an IR I would already have one (at least) ordered.

Yeah i hate MIRs too, have yet to hear back from a MIR from newegg sent in about 2 months ago :(.

cheap dual layer media would be on the way to my place, but alas, I see none there.
If that was the supposed "new revision" of the raptor Id consider, but dont especially need to get rid of this 36GiB one. Oh well.

Good price on the DL DVD, I paid 43.99 for mine a couple weeks ago plus 7 for ship/rush ordering.

amd ati FO SHO said:
Yeah i hate MIRs too, have yet to hear back from a MIR from newegg sent in about 2 months ago :(.

Happening all too often lately.

LOL. I had a MIR from Logitech that took 6 months to get back to me. Makes me tend to give MIRs a cold shoulder after that.

On the WD 74gb Raptor... no rebate is coming up for me. Did this end? If so you should remove it from your post.

L3on said:
On the WD 74gb Raptor... no rebate is coming up for me. Did this end? If so you should remove it from your post.
Ya no rebate for me either. I was just about to buy one of zzf and found this? I like zzf no tax, no shipping.

Back