NEWEGG.COM Latest HOT Deals!

Newegg Webmaster

Official Newegg Deals Maker

DEALS OF THE WEEK

CORSAIR XMS 1GB (2 x 512MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM Dual Channel Kit System Memory DDR 400 (PC 3200)
SALE PRICE: $94.00

G.Skill 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Dual Channel System Memory
SALE PRICE: $143.99 (After $20.00 Instant Savings)

Maxtor DiamondMax 250GB 7200RPM Serial ABA150 Hard Drive
SALE PRICE: $89.00
FREE SHIPPING by entering promo code "max250ship" at Checkout!

ONCE YOU KNOW, YOU NEWEGG. :)

Leave your suggestions for future deals here and we'll try to accommodate your requests. Prices, availability and terms of offers may change without notice. Promo codes valid until 3/15/06.

It's the analog version. The 155 and 160 are the USB ones.

I bought a pair for my wife for $60 not too long ago, great headphones by the way.

corsair TWINX 2048 DDR500 is $180 with MIR normally $220 this wk.

good deal on the Sennheiser, just bought that set from your ad! ... Amazon had it for $1 cheaper but you had much faster shipping.

check out the price at amazon on the keyboard...

Not much of a matter for me, as while I WILL get this kb later, I am saving $ for a whole new rig to stick into my p180...

Newegg is pretty much where I shop exclusively for computer parts...

I think the combo deals should be more like a deal.

Example: The 150gb raptor and the Modstream PSU together is $462.96 shipped and $470.96 before instant combo savings. Which was $8! At least free shipping on deals like that will be more of a deal than $5/$8. Or $20/$30 seems more like a deal...

Just my thoughts...

xylenex said:
I third the 74G Raptor deal request. Motion Carried ! :)

Fourthed... (is that a word?) anyhow, Motion Re-Carried? That deal would be nice, please.

Hey Newegg guy,

is there any word on when you will have the evga 7300gs, 256mb, with hdtv out in stock?

Newegg Webmaster said:
Western Digital Raptor 74GB 10K RPM 8MB Cache Serial ATA150 - $154.00
$20.00 Mail-In Rebate @ Newegg.com!
$5.00 Promo code discount - Enter promo code "RAPTOR05" at Checkout
$129.00 After Discounts!

Sweet deal, thanks for listening to our suggestions, only problem is I was looking for 2 of these for a RAID 0 setup and the rebate only covers 1 drive, damn you rebates! Why can't more retailers catch on that instant rebates get things sold? Also, since this drive is OEM I am assuming it does not come with SATA cables? And, the promo code only works for 1 drive, I have 2 drives in my cart but it's only showing up as a 5.00 discount..?

L3on said:
Sweet deal, thanks for listening to our suggestions, only problem is I was looking for 2 of these for a RAID 0 setup and the rebate only covers 1 drive, damn you rebates! Why can't more retailers catch on that instant rebates get things sold? Also, since this drive is OEM I am assuming it does not come with SATA cables? And, the promo code only works for 1 drive, I have 2 drives in my cart but it's only showing up as a 5.00 discount..?

Just place 2 separate orders to get the promo codes for 2 drives. But no, I doubt they come with the cables. =(

mpegripper said:
Hey Newegg guy,

is there any word on when you will have the evga 7300gs, 256mb, with hdtv out in stock?

mpegripper, we will have that available soon. I'd say to check back on our website next week. Or better yet, I'll be sure to post it on the forums to let you know once we have it.

Thanks for shopping @ Newegg!

soybeanslave said:
Just place 2 separate orders to get the promo codes for 2 drives. But no, I doubt they come with the cables. =(

Paying double shipping on 2 seperate orders kind of negates the 5 dollars off considering that the drive doesn't have any of the good shipping specials NewEgg is known for.

SALEEN said:
hmm.. deals are not ass good as monarch but you're trying i guess.

yeah, but it takes monarch 4 days to ship my freakin 1900xt, when i payed for 2day shipping. New egg gets their shit out next day if not same day. i would have rather payed 25 to newegg if i could have gotten my damn card before the weekend.

I know what I'd really like...

How about a military appreciation week. All us serving overseas get hosed on shipping. Now I know you can't ship free for a $1 pen or sticker, but how about on orders say over $200~$300?

You guys need to start doing some combo deals again, and not those crappy "by this computer and get this LCD $15 off!".

Something I'd like to see personally is the Razer Copperhead/Diamondback + Razer ExactMat w/ ExactRest and you save like $10. A peripherals sale or something.

Bring back the Saitek Eclipse Red Edition!

Could you do free shipping on KINGMAX KCR2I12A 2-in-1 USB 2.0 SD/MMC Card Reader - Retail? $4.81 really kills the deal.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820163601

I understand if you can't though, as you're possibly losing money in the long run on this. A deal on a different external SD->USB converter would be cool too though!

/edit: Maybe this one? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820301006
Or this one? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820171086

McGee

this mr newegg guy rarely replies......i had posted a message last week in a thread and it took him over a week to reply...needless to say I bought it from some place else.

atleast the guy from the monarch thread replys pretty quickly........

stragi said:
uh, you should feel lucky they reply at all...

anyway that headset is great

why should I feel lucky....theyre the ones trying to get my business.
the monarch deals guy responds to all posts in his thread....not sure why newegg doesnt
past 2 sales have gone to monarch when I asked newegg first.....it would be nice if they didnt just post and run

alkoholik said:
the monarch deals guy responds to all posts in his thread....not sure why newegg doesnt
past 2 sales have gone to monarch when I asked newegg first.....it would be nice if they didnt just post and run

Hi All,

We do monitor the forums regularly and try to address all your concerns, but you are always welcome to contact our customer service department via the website under the tab "CUSTOMER SERVICE" or call our customer service line at (800) 390-1119 if you have general questions or need an issue resolved.

In terms of deals, I will usually not respond, but just read your feedback to see if I can get your requested deals for the following week. If there is an issue posted on the thread, I will usually forward it to our customer service department for follow up. Please check back every Wednesday to see new deals for the week. We only post special deals on certain forums and don't usually e-mail them out to all of our customers.

If you need something resolved, please do not PM this account, but contact our customer service directly. Thanks for shopping @ Newegg!

Thanks.

alkoholik said:
I think there's alot to be said in the way you say things.

Try being nice to him eh? He/she is a person and they deserve the same respect you'd want, were the tables turned.

Back