Newegg Deals 10/16

your falling chip price has little if anything to do with Moore's theory.

Which isn't a law because it's been broken.

"Moore's Law" was a statement, made in the 1960's that the number of transistors being put into processors would double every year.

Then it got changed to 18 months, then it got changed to two years - where it sits now - and it's scarcely keeping up with the two year timeframe.

Some law. :rolleyes:

So far, in the past 40+ yrs., every time they think a physical limit or capability has been reached, the R&D folks somehow overcome it. :cool: That doesn't mean that trend of progress will continue forever, but while it does, enjoy it. :)

Typo alert.

On the vid card promo page,

SAPPHIRE 100210L Radeon HD 2600XT Video Card
* 512MB 128-bit, GDDR3
* PCI Express x16
* HDCP Ready SLI Supported

Price: $139.99

The specs on the linked card say 256mb GDDR4, not 512mb GDDR3. :(

Newegg Webmaster, how about some love for the cheap upgraders? I'd buy an Abit IP35-E & retail E2160 combo at $150 after shipping & MIRs. You're so close...

Gah!!

Why could you not run the monitor deal last month. I just bought a 22" Samsung 226BW from NewEgg and while the first one didn't work I finally got the second one and it is BEAUTIFUL!!!! :eek:

Samsung monitors for the win, and great service from NewEgg as usual. :cool:

Newegg Webmaster,

How about some 500 gig SATA drives for $99.00 like you used to have a while back? A Seagate or Western Digital would be nice.

Dear newegg, Santa's elves are working overtime and stressed. Please help them out by posting Pre-Xmas blowout deals on intel and amd dual core cpu's.

Thank you very much,
Santa.

Back