Newegg Haswell + Mobo Combos are Back

prtzlboy

[H]ard|Gawd
***DEAL IS DEAD :eek:*** as of 7-22-13

$100 off when you buy a 4770k, and $80 off when you buy a 4670k

New Link!

They've got the z87 Sabertooth, MSI Mpower, Asrock extreme6, and Gigabyte UD4H, so some nicer motherboards this time.

Last edited:
And again they dont have the motherboard I want, oh well I think im gonna hold off on upgrading now anyway.

Yeah, I really want the gryphon board packaged, but either way, it's a good deal. Actually beats MC if you don't pay tax.

Dang! I was thinking to get the UD4H, but I picked up the ASUS Z87-PRO + 4670k when Newegg had the first MB+CPU sale. I haven't set up my build yet either. Hmmm

Dang! I was thinking to get the UD4H, but I picked up the ASUS Z87-PRO + 4670k when Newegg had the first MB+CPU sale. I haven't set up my build yet either. Hmmm

CPU's are non refundable from the egg...

Kinda sucks, I could have gotten the UD4 for $10 more sigh. Such is life.

Not as good as last time though, asrock 4660 was 335 last time now is 350

I bought theAsus Sabertooth when they had it with the ram, got it today and set it up with a h100i and my 4670k

$80-100 off, I wouldn't bitch about having to pay a little for shipping. :p

The only one that doesn't is the ASUS board, they didn't have free shipping on the Gigabyte's last time either.

Oh really? I thought they all had free shipping last time. I could have sworn they did, but I could be wrong. Yeah its still a good deal regardless....especially for folks who don't have a Micro Center nearby.

Btw this is the 2nd deal in like 3 weeks right? Is Haswell not selling well or something? Very unusual of Newegg to throw MC like prices only a month into launch?

Oh really? I thought they all had free shipping last time. I could have sworn they did, but I could be wrong. Yeah its still a good deal regardless....especially for folks who don't have a Micro Center nearby.

Btw this is the 2nd deal in like 3 weeks right? Is Haswell not selling well or something? Very unusual of Newegg to throw MC like prices only a month into launch?

I think part of it has to do with clearing out the motherboards that have the C1 stepping bug with some USB 3.0 devices. I'm sure sales are low, too! Of course, they did price the 4770K a little higher than the 3770K as well, so I'm sure there is some extra wiggle room for discounts.

Nope, I signed up for shoprunner for my combo because the UD3H had shipping on it, I will be of course cancelling the subscription.

Nope, I signed up for shoprunner for my combo because the UD3H had shipping on it, I will be of course cancelling the subscription.

As a heads up, Shoprunner gives out 1 year subscriptions for free every December with no credit card info required. Keep a look out for it in the free section during the holiday season.

As a heads up, Shoprunner gives out 1 year subscriptions for free every December with no credit card info required. Keep a look out for it in the free section during the holiday season.

TBH I never use newegg for anything anymore, but I couldn't pass up the combo... I get everything PC related from Amazon anymore. Hassle free returns, refunded shipping, and no bs.

I would have bought one of these... because I buy liek everything... but I am staying away. Something is awry with Haswell and or the flavor-flav themed motherboards from Asus and Asrock associated with it.

I would have bought one of these... because I buy liek everything... but I am staying away. Something is awry with Haswell and or the flavor-flav themed motherboards from Asus and Asrock associated with it.

Something is off for sure, but my 1055T was holding me back, and I haven't had any issues so far with my UD3H. I can only hope this rig holds out for Skylake.

Not to mention better audio codec, HDMI switch, onboard USB 2.0 port, additional SATA 6Gb/s ports, another Intel Ethernet NIC.

Why are people still counting MOSFETs? Don't they realize by now they are not created equal, and especially with haswell it doesn't matter since they have vrms on the die?

Phase count hasn't mattered since 775 when most boards were analog. As long as it has enough, overkill is just that, overkill. Since the core I series, even low end boards clock well since it will come down to how well the particular CPU does. Only under extreme cooling and benching do more expensive boards help, and its mostly from the added bios controls.

The extreme6 does have an impressive feature list and probably a better audio implementation, but the lack of eSATA ports and two PCI slots killed it for me. I realize that I could add eSATA to any board but I would rather not add extra wires if I don't have to.

Seems great deal trying to figure out if I want the sabertooth or one of the other ones. Wonder if they will keep this deal with other boards?? Would be nice to see the GD65 or the Asus hero on there but Damn 440-499 seems like killer deal for both.

Seems great deal trying to figure out if I want the sabertooth or one of the other ones. Wonder if they will keep this deal with other boards?? Would be nice to see the GD65 or the Asus hero on there but Damn 440-499 seems like killer deal for both.

The previous link that originally started this thread had the GD-65. But that board just can't stay in stock...

$350 I think is the sweet spot on this deal for the UD4H and 4670K. :cool:

The previous link that originally started this thread had the GD-65. But that board just can't stay in stock...

$350 I think is the sweet spot on this deal for the UD4H and 4670K. :cool:

Oh Damn that would of been nice picking up . And yes that's pretty sweet deal with the I5.

Every combo I try brings up "sold out" in red at the bottom of the page. Deal dead? Kinda wanted to pick up the UD4H + i7 combo :\

Yea who knows the last sale said it would run till the 31st. Funny you can still buy the individual parte
Even though they are sold out. Maybe they ran out of the number of discounts? Hope they bring it back with hero board lol

Yea who knows the last sale said it would run till the 31st. Funny you can still buy the individual parte
Even though they are sold out. Maybe they ran out of the number of discounts? Hope they bring it back with hero board lol

yeah i am considering emailing them. as both parts are obviously available and the sale continues till the 31st.

pretty lame of them to sell out of combos if you ask me

Back