Newegg Memorial Day Sale

pah, i ordered four of the items on sale for $15-20 more just two day ago. i honestly never buy from these sales now, as if i buy something i don't have use atm, i'll never have use for it leter on or if i have use of something i get tired of waiting for deal and after when i buy they go on sale next day.

pah, i ordered four of the items on sale for $15-20 more just two day ago. i honestly never buy from these sales now, as if i buy something i don't have use atm, i'll never have use for it leter on or if i have use of something i get tired of waiting for deal and after when i buy they go on sale next day.

Hit up CS and get a credit on your order.

Anyone tried using their e-mailed discount codes to stack with these? I tried to use 15% off all desktop memory to stack with the 8gb of DDR3 but I got the invalid coupon bs.

Man, If I waited just a few days I could have gotten much better ram for the same price :(.

Man, If I waited just a few days I could have gotten much better ram for the same price :(.

yep, I didn't think about it until just now after opening this thread, but a HUGE part of shopping for parts is knowing which holidays are coming up next and whether you can wait a few days until the deals come...

Anyone tried using their e-mailed discount codes to stack with these? I tried to use 15% off all desktop memory to stack with the 8gb of DDR3 but I got the invalid coupon bs.

Yeah, they don't stack.

This Corsair memory at 94.99 is better priced with the MD coupon code anyway.

$94.99 - $20 = $74.99
$94.99 - 15% = $94.99 - $14.24 = $80.75

Is that Corsair 750hx for 114.99 after code and MIR the lowest in the past few months? I seem to remember seeing it lower before.

Hit up CS and get a credit on your order.

I bought the Polk Monitor 70s this past Friday for 219.99 each and they're now at 179.99. I called them up immediately after receiving that email and they said they couldn't do anything due to the constant fluctuating prices. They did offer me a $40 credit...so I got that going for me

Thinking about the Hitachi 2TB for $60 after $10 MIR... if I bought 2 do I have to fill out separate rebate forms or just include both UPCs in the same envelope?

What are the usage conditions on that code? I'm getting
"Although you've entered a valid promo code BTEKEHG34, your order does not currently meet the code's usage criteria."

Theres the shell shocker deal today, AND it stacks with the 15% email coupon!

http://www.newegg.com/Special/ShellShocker.aspx?cm_sp=ShellShocker-_-20-231-445-_-05242011

Code: BTEKEHG34

Direct link to product:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231445

I had thought about it last night when I saw the email but I would rather keep my 16GB. I do too many VMs and other high memory intensive stuff that memory timings don't mean much to me.

EDIT:

@Darakian, you had to receive the email from Newegg in order to eligible for the code.

Is that Corsair memory better than the Gskill?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231445

I know that corsair is a really good brand but I am a bit noobish when it comes to RAM.

Is 8-8-8-24 < than 9-9-9-24???

I trust corsair over gskill for their ratings and reviews. Corsair has a little bit better quality control imo so you are more likely to get what you pay for. I used 6gbs of gskill 1600 mhz ram in my i7 rig and yes it worked OK but it wasnt fantastic as opposed to the same priced corsair ram my buddy bought and we swapped in. I love me my corsair PSU's too. I have a 650watt and 850watt and both have ran like a dream

Gskill is a great company and usually you can save a few bucks going with them, but if you can do corsair thats the route I have decided to go personally. YMMV

[moved this question to memory forum]

Last edited:
Back