NewEgg Memory Deals

Tobit

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2010/May 2011
Just received this memory promotion in my email and boy am I pissed. NewEgg always does this to me, 8 hours ago I just ordered this exact 4GB kit they are highlighting at the top of the promo. Now they slap me in the face with this promo code. fawk!

Some decent deals though for someone, not for me.

contact their customer service, give them the code, and I bet they'll give you the deal. I did that for a case a while ago and they gave me the $30 off for the code.

contact their customer service, give them the code, and I bet they'll give you the deal. I did that for a case a while ago and they gave me the $30 off for the code.

QFT, newegg is known for honoring the rebates/discounts if youve just recently ordered it.

Well, it might tick you off, but that OCZ DDR400 Platinum set is just what I need to extend my machine's life to the next socket generation.

Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks guys, I just emailed them to see what they can do. It's only $10 but WTF, this is for a dedicated folding machine and I could really use the savings towards electricity. heh.

edit: bah, double post. WTF?

I got the letter too, and I sprung on the GSkill DDR2 1000 (4gb) for 79 bucks shipped....that's a sweet ass deal....

NewEgg has already approved my discount for the memory I ordered 10 hours before the promo came out. Rock! Thanks NewEgg. :cool:

wow i want 2 of these and set them up in raid 0 but $2000+ is not HOT enough for me, i wish i could get them for $200.

too bad there isn't a memory adapter thing to convert your DDR slots to DDR2.

I just bought that same memory earlier in the week and sent them an email.
See how it goes.
If I thought my PC would actually use it, I'd buy another set for 8 gigs.

I just bought that same memory earlier in the week and sent.
They may not budge in this instance. The promotion is for purchases from 5/1 to 5/8, I had made the purchase the same day the promotion started but it was before the promotion was announced. Here is the email I got from NewEgg:

We apologize for this inconvenience this may have caused you. After check our website we see that this promo code EMCAFACAB is valid between 5/01/2008 and 5/08/2008. Since you are our value customer, we have made a one time exception to request a credit in the amount of $10.00 to be issued back to your source of payment. Please allow 3-5 business days for the funds to be posted into your source of payment. Thank you for your understanding and patience. Adah Liu

I feel your pain, I just bought 8gb of the Mushkin Redline DDR2-1000 kits, and now it's $10 off, free shipping and $25 MIR (ugh), I sent an email to NewEgg cust svc, hopefully they will be able to help me out. Purchased 4/25, rebate starts 4/26, missed it by one day, doh!

We'll see, great deals though

Yeah newegg usually honor it, I ordered these a few months ago for $129.99 shipped, they dropped it $15 2 weeks later, I chatted with them on the online chat and a couple days later there was $15 on my paypal :)

Back