NeweggBusiness 10% Code

DarkScythe

Limp Gawd
For everyone who just missed out on the 15% code for NeweggBusiness, you can try the 10% code instead.

Slightly less hot, but savings are savings.

MEMKMYTEN

Does not stack with the 15% code, and also limited to one use per account, max of $100 savings.

I saved $130 on my new build between these two codes; I just had to split them into 2 orders.
Happy shopping.

Besides these deals that come around now and again, is it beneficial for a normal person to convert their acount over to business?

Besides these deals that come around now and again, is it beneficial for a normal person to convert their acount over to business?

i have heard from unreliable sources that if they figure out you aren't a business, they will bump you back to a non-business account, however, there have been many people convert to business and use the business side without ever being bumped back to personal

As far as I could understand, the accounts were completely separate from the regular Newegg, so I just created a new account.

You can use your SSN as the tax number. If anyone asks, I'm just buying parts on behalf of my boss who knows nothing about why the computers at work are so slow. (lol P4's.)

There are dozens of other companies that have "Business" stores that let you buy things without demanding to know what entity you are. I don't think the government cares whether or not you bought it as a business or for individual use, so long as you pay the appropriate tax on it, so why does Newegg care if you are a business or not?

There are legitimate businesses that do not have EINs. If you are, for example, a free lance writer, with no employees, who has not incorporated or formed some legal business entity, the IRS will tell you you do not need an EIN. Basically, any solo small business. http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/article/0,,id=97872,00.html

A sale is a sale, whether it is to a business or individual. Whatever angle Newegg has to restricting Newegg Business to "legitimate" businesses has nothing to do with taxes or the government, but some sort of Newegg marketing ploy or way to restrict these coupons from the unwashed masses.

Just worked for me. And I also converted to business by typing in 9 random numbers. Didn't feel safe with my SSN and it worked.

To Katalysis: you really only need an EIN if your business is going to have a separate legal existence from you. If there is no distinction between you and your business (for those who do not want to enjoy corporate personhood) then you generally do not need an EIN.

I just borrowed a relative's EIN who gave me the okay to do so. Those typing in a random nine digits are playing with somebody else's SSN or EIN.

Also worth noting is that Newegg Business often has different combo specials than regular Newegg. So these 10% and 15% blanekt discounts can really come in handy if you do not care about video game promotions.

Thank you for visiting NeweggBusiness. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience but we are currently experiencing problems on our server. Please try again at a later time.
If you have any questions, please visit our FAQs or simply contact us and our helpful staff will alleviate any concerns you may have.

I can't even get to my cart.

Still works fine from here, try to close browser and clean cache, start over. IDK if not.

I just borrowed a relative's EIN who gave me the okay to do so. Those typing in a random nine digits are playing with somebody else's SSN or EIN.

I just used the standard starting digits of EIN's plus zeroes :). No way would I be putting in my SSN.

Got it working. I don't get paid until Thursday though. Hopefully it still works so I can get a gtx670 for just under $370.

Damnit. I should have jumped yesterday. I tried to use it today and its dead now.

Back