Newly watercooled member

CRXican

[H]ard|Gawd
This is my first setup. I've been reading about WCing for months and found a killer deal on Ebay for a Swiftech Expert kit that I couldn't pass up. Finals were over last week and my friend helped me setup my kit last night. After leak testing for 11 hours outside the case I couldn't wait any longer.

Keep in mind I have a Coolermaster Centurion 5 midtower. Very little room to work with and I didn't wanna do the hole saw thing yet. Found an easier way to route the tubing which works well but results in some excess tubing. I'm happy for a first try. Now the pics.

mywcsetup.jpg

mywcsetup2.jpg

mywcsetup3.jpg

mywcsetup4.jpg

I think you want your radiator mounted the other way so it is not up by the PSU pulling in warm PSU air.

Met-AL said:
I think you want your radiator mounted the other way so it is not up by the PSU pulling in warm PSU air.
I see your point but the air from the PSU is barely warm

also, this was the best way to avoid the DVI cable from the monitor

this will definietly be a learning process though, thanks

Be nice if you could do something about that whack of cables down by the pump.

it's a good start. you're going to have to change up the way you're routing things when you decide to put in a GPU block as well, but as it is, things are functional.

Decent Setup. Clean it up a bit, and it'll work even better. Shorten up the lines so they are not too long, and route things better.

When I saw the title, I was like "Dude's watercooling his member??" :p

CRXican said:
I see your point but the air from the PSU is barely warm

also, this was the best way to avoid the DVI cable from the monitor

this will definietly be a learning process though, thanks

Sorry, didn't mean to come off like that. I think that setup with the radiator like that is pretty neat, but I just wanted to suggest turning it over, which isn't possible in your setup.

Back