NHL15 Demo

refraxion

[H]F Junkie
Has anyone gotten a chance to try it out yet? I tried it on both Xbone and ps4 and they play identical, with the ps4 loading slightly faster. But my biggest gripe is that the game is definitely not running at 1080p and looks blurry. I was wondering if anyone here has gotten a chance to try it out as well? Its not sharp at all.

I'm glad I didn't pre order this now. Gameplay is almost exactly the same as NHL14, and looks like a minor step up from previous gen due to how blurry it is.

I played on both didn't look blurry to me. Load time for me was faster on Xbox one but I'm running the newest 1409 dashboard and I'm using a USB 3 raid array external with wd blacks compared to my ps4 1 Tb 2.5 7200rpm drive

I compared it to other sports games and on my monitor and it looked so blurry as it wasn't running native res.

And on the psn store I think it actually says 720p?? What the heck EA!!!

It looks great to me. Doesn't look blurry at all. I don't know what your seeing, but something is amiss. Or maybe I am not as sensitive.

Gameplay is definately different to me also. The puck physics seem to be pretty freaking good. I hate only being able to play 2 minutes a period as I can't really setup and do deflections which are my favorite to see how they are. I was able to get ahold of one and it went it though.

Its definitely blurry, not clear and crisp at all. I read online and I'm not the only person who sees this. Big threads all over.

yeah, this was a huge disappointment so far. Was a day one purchase, after demo its become a day never purchase.

Its a bit blurry, but I still had a blast playing the demo as I do with all the NHL games. Graphics were more than adequate and didn't hinder gameplay at all. Day 1 purchase for me, I play for the fun of it, not for the visuals.

Back