Nice TCCD eh?

Peach

Gawd
Since my FX53 is a horrible overclocker, and I was bored, I wanted to see how high I could get my RAM up while dropping my multiplier. If anyone wants to see any other benches, let me know.
ramoc2df.jpg

Thats funny cos my TCCD only topped out around the same. O well I got X2 now so I dont need to OC yet.

The one on the left is the working ram clock and the one on the right is the SPD (stock/default) clock............... :D

My PQI TCCD tops out around 275 or so.

oc8zj.jpg

Peach said:
Since my FX53 is a horrible overclocker, and I was bored, I wanted to see how high I could get my RAM up while dropping my multiplier. If anyone wants to see any other benches, let me know. [lMG]http://i4.cashmoneyuploads.com/img/ramoc2df.jpg[/IMG]

Kid, you're gay, that's all ya are ;)

ScHpAnKy said:
yo man why diss that? thats higher than my BH-5 that once i get ramsinks i should go further than 240FSP

ScHpAnKy said:
Yeah....nice and informative. :rolleyes:
Peach. D'you think you could try them at 2.5-4-3-10/11 and a weak drive strength? Seems to be a sweet spot of TCC(D/5).
What voltage do you have them set at?

whoa hol on a minute there! you are on a neo2? using tccd? do you have active cooling? it seems everytime i want to use higher than 2.6v with my tccd it errors out on memtest near the end of test five?

id love to kno how your cooling, or even the methods by which you increase volts / relax timings!

Erasmus354 said:
how come the ram timings are different in the two CPU-Z windows?
The second window is just showing the stock timings for the memory @ PC3200.

if you wana test mobo/cpu limit once i get around to rmaing my killed pc4400(voltage spike from dieing max3) you can play with it peach, highest i could ever get a cpu or mobo to run it was 260, damn mobo and cpu limits, did it at 2.5-3-3-6 and 2.55v too you would probably get to play with it for like a month before my dothan system comes together

Back