Nike Creates WiFi-Finding Shoes

Terry Olaes

I Used to be the [H] News Guy
From the WTF file comes these new beauties from Nike: WiFi-detecting shoes. I don’t think LeBron or Jordan need to worry about these cutting into their sales much. Puts new meaning into the “Nike Air” brand, doesn’t it?

so i walk around looking at my feet now..what if im running...do they have a shock feature that lets you know when your in range

Not the greatest looking shoe by far, but the novelty will wear out as soon as the battery dies. I hope those shoes are not above $100 to buy as that would be pointless.

Don't wear them on to an airport though, especially if you look middle eastern =P

NERRRRRRDDDSSSS!!!

I think the wi-fi shirt is still worse.

Brings a whole new meaning to War Chalking or War Walking.

It's something to talk about at a party, people will surely ask you about them. In case you've been living under a rock for a decade or two...: nerds are cool now.

So I hear. I think it depends a lot on what part of the country you're in though. Nerds like myself down here in the southeast aren't getting much in the way of love. I seem to be much more popular up north or out west -- hence I'm getting the hell out of here when I graduate from college in a month. ;)

OK, what's next, Wi-Fi sensing jock straps? "Oh man, we must be near a wireless hotspot, my jock is tingling..." ROFL

That's exactly what every nerd needs, more ways to detect WiFi...:rolleyes:

What nerds need are shoes that will alert you to women who will let you in their back door :eek:

TrunkToPutMyBikeIn.jpg

Back