No other browser works except chrome...Help!

Ron FTL

[H]ard|Gawd
I recently bought a Sony Vaio VGN-FW460J Laptop.
Sony has released their newest laptops with google chrome installed as the default browser.

I used chrome in the beta days and thought it was okay, but I still preferred firefox over all. I decided just to work with chrome for a while and see if I like it more.
It has been running smooth for the past 2 weeks but, lately I have been having Java problems through certain websites. (ie. facebook photo upload feature) (I did a full uninstall and manual reinstall of the most recent Java progam and still get the same issue)

It just does not want to run. I went to try IE and I find that upon first time opening it, that it wont even recognize that I am connected to the internet. So I though, whatever I hate IE anyways, so I downloaded FireFox to give it a go and I ran into the same issue. It says that I am not connected to the internet when I clearly am.

Any advice to fix this situation will be greatly appreciated.

EDIT:

This is on Vista x64.
I just made sure its not being blocked windows firewall. Still a no go.
Oh and btw, I tried this on about 6 completely different wireless networks so its definitely a Issue in the OS

Last edited:
try to ping google from the command line, also download a windows build of wget and try to download a page from google or something. If neither of those work then you must have some goofy gimped OS.

It's very common for some types of Hijacking malware to disable your browsers ability to 'see' the web. As it was pointed out, pinging from the command line should yield a connection. This typically happens to both IE and FF, but not browsers built into apps (like Morpheus' browser). This could be what is happening to you, the Malware simply is not blocking Chrome since it has a very low popularity.

I would suggest using Chrome to get online and download MalwareBytes and running that. Also, try HijackThis and post your log file here.

Thanks.

Yea I can connect to any website fine in chrome and with any browser on my Desktop. I can ping to google fine using the cmd,

I think I might just forget about it for now. I have a free upgrade to Windows 7 x64 for it anyhow. I think ill just reformat and install win7 when the time comes.

Ill just use my desktop for inaccessible websites then. Thanks for trying to help though.

EDIT:
It's very common for some types of Hijacking malware to disable your browsers ability to 'see' the web. As it was pointed out, pinging from the command line should yield a connection. This typically happens to both IE and FF, but not browsers built into apps (like Morpheus' browser). This could be what is happening to you, the Malware simply is not blocking Chrome since it has a very low popularity.

I would suggest using Chrome to get online and download MalwareBytes and running that. Also, try HijackThis and post your log file here.

Thanks.

sorry you posted when I was posted. I'll try this right now. Thanks. :D

Ok I ran Malwarebytes scan and it said it found 2 infected files. It removed/deleted them and told me to restart.
Then I ran HijackThis.

Here is the log file. (Its Long).

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 2:56:30 PM, on 9/8/2009
Platform: Windows Vista SP1 (WinNT 6.00.1905)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6001.18294)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\VAIO Media plus\VMpTtray.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\ISB Utility\ISBMgr.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony Corporation\SmartWi Connection Utility\CCP.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony Corporation\SmartWi Connection Utility\PowerManager.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony Corporation\SmartWi Connection Utility\ThirdPartyAppMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony Corporation\SmartWi Connection Utility\UIManager.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Symantec NCO BHO - {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\16.0.0.125\coIEPlg.dll
O2 - BHO: Symantec Intrusion Prevention - {6D53EC84-6AAE-4787-AEEE-F4628F01010C} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\16.0.0.125\IPSBHO.DLL
O2 - BHO: Partner BHO Class - {83FF80F4-8C74-4b80-B5BA-C8DDD434E5C4} - C:\ProgramData\Partner\partner.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.1.1309.3572\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Dictionary Compression sdch - {C84D72FE-E17D-4195-BB24-76C02E2E7C4E} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_9993303B90FE6C1D.dll
O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton Toolbar - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\16.0.0.125\coIEPlg.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SmartWiHelper] "C:\Program Files\Sony Corporation\SmartWi Connection Utility\SmartWiHelper.exe" /WindowsStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [StartCCC] "c:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe" MSRun
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "c:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISBMgr.exe] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\ISB Utility\ISBMgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AML] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\VAIO Launcher\AML.exe" InitApp
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RegistrationReminder] "C:\Program Files\Sony\First Experience\OOBEFcdRegistration.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Google Update] "C:\Users\DeRon\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe /autoRun
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ehTray.exe] C:\Windows\ehome\ehTray.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [VMpTtray.exe] C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\VAIO Media plus\VMpTtray.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - Global Startup: Bluetooth.lnk = ?
O8 - Extra context menu item: Add to Google Photos Screensa&ver - res://C:\Windows\system32\GPhotos.scr/200
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~2\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Send image to &Bluetooth Device... - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Send page to &Bluetooth Device... - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
O9 - Extra button: Blog This - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: &Blog This in Windows Live Writer - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~2\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Send To Bluetooth - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Send to &Bluetooth Device... - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
O13 - Gopher Prefix:
O18 - Protocol: intu-help-qb2 - {84D77A00-41B5-4B8B-8ADF-86486D72E749} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks 2009\HelpAsyncPluggableProtocol.dll
O18 - Protocol: qbwc - {FC598A64-626C-4447-85B8-53150405FD57} - mscoree.dll (file missing)
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O18 - Filter: x-sdch - {B1759355-3EEC-4C1E-B0F1-B719FE26E377} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_9993303B90FE6C1D.dll
O23 - Service: ArcSoft Connect Daemon (ACDaemon) - ArcSoft Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\ArcSoft\Connection Service\Bin\ACService.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Alg.exe,-112 (ALG) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\alg.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Ati External Event Utility - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\Ati2evxx.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Bluetooth Service (btwdins) - Broadcom Corporation. - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btwdins.exe
O23 - Service: @dfsrres.dll,-101 (DFSR) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\DFSR.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\EvtEng.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate1ca001eb145103) (gupdate1ca001eb145103) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: IviRegMgr - InterVideo - c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\InterVideo\RegMgr\iviRegMgr.exe
O23 - Service: @keyiso.dll,-100 (KeyIso) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @comres.dll,-2797 (MSDTC) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\msdtc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\netlogon.dll,-102 (Netlogon) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: PACSPTISVR - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\PACSPTISVR.exe
O23 - Service: Partner Service - Google Inc. - C:\ProgramData\Partner\partner.exe
O23 - Service: PnkBstrA - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\PnkBstrA.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\psbase.dll,-300 (ProtectedStorage) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: QBCFMonitorService - Intuit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBCFMonitorService.exe
O23 - Service: Intuit QuickBooks FCS (QBFCService) - Intuit Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\FCS\Intuit.QuickBooks.FCS.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\RegSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\Locator.exe,-2 (RpcLocator) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\locator.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel(R) Sample Collector (SampleCollector) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Care\collsvc.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\samsrv.dll,-1 (SamSs) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\SLsvc.exe,-101 (slsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\SLsvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\snmptrap.exe,-3 (SNMPTRAP) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\snmptrap.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: VAIO Media plus Content Importer (SOHCImp) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\SOHLib\SOHCImp.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Media plus Database Manager (SOHDBSvr) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\SOHLib\SOHDBSvr.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Media plus Digital Media Server (SOHDms) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\SOHLib\SOHDms.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Media plus Device Searcher (SOHDs) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\SOHLib\SOHDs.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Media plus Playlist Manager (SOHPlMgr) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\SOHLib\SOHPlMgr.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\spoolsv.exe,-1 (Spooler) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Steam Client Service - Valve Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Steam\SteamService.exe
O23 - Service: CamMonitor (uCamMonitor) - ArcSoft, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\Magic-i Visual Effects 2\uCamMonitor.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\ui0detect.exe,-101 (UI0Detect) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\UI0Detect.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: VAIO Entertainment TV Device Arbitration Service - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\VzHardwareResourceManager\VzHardwareResourceManager\VzHardwareResourceManager.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Event Service - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\VAIO Event Service\VESMgr.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Power Management - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Power Management\SPMService.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Content Folder Watcher (VCFw) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Content Folder Watcher\VCFw.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Content Metadata Intelligent Analyzing Manager (VcmIAlzMgr) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VCM Intelligent Analyzing Manager\VcmIAlzMgr.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Content Metadata XML Interface (VcmXmlIfHelper) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VcmXml\VcmXmlIfHelper64.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Entertainment UPnP Client Adapter (Vcsw) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\VCSW\VCSW.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vds.exe,-100 (vds) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\vds.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\vssvc.exe,-102 (VSS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\vssvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: VAIO Entertainment Database Service (VzCdbSvc) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\VzCdb\VzCdbSvc.exe
O23 - Service: @%Systemroot%\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe,-110 (wmiApSrv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WmiApSrv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%ProgramFiles%\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe,-101 (WMPNetworkSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: XAudioService - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio64.exe (file missing)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of file - 12857 bytes

(FireFox and IE still wont connect to the internet)
I ran MalwareBytes again just to be sure, and it said it found no malicious items.

btw, when I try to start up the norton antivirus program that came on the laptop I get this:

nortonb.jpg

I restart and get the same thing, over and over.
This is why I hate preinstalled programs on new computers. Just let me start from scratch so I only install what I want and what I know works...
This is frustrating.

Last edited:
I see lots of files are missing. I can´t help you but I´can give you some suggestions.
Try running CCleaner, Go to Tools> Startup and try to disable everything except Norton/Symantec, then restart your computer.
Go to Control Panel> Appearance and Personalization> Show Hidden Files or Folders> Select Show Hidden Files and press OK. Now go to C:\Windows\System32 and find lsass.exe, right click on it, select Properties and tell us its size.
You can try to uninstall NIS using Norton Removal Tools . Run it and when the uninstall is complete, run your computer in safe mode and start Norton Removal Tools once, again.. Now(in normal mode) install NIS, make sure it´s up to date and perform a full system scan.
You can also try to scan your system with Spybot - Search & Destroy.

Last edited:
Well the log looks clean from malware or hijacks, but there is a lot of crud in there, specifically the Norton, Google, and empty/missing files. None of that should be limiting your internet though.

Couple things to try.

Run Internet Explorer (no add-ons). It should be in your start menu, under system tools or something. You could also do a search for it. Firefox safe-mode is the same thing, try that as well.

Also, I have in the past worked on systems where a start up item was blocking the iternet (was some stupid proxy ghost service the guy had). So as dx00 pointed out, disable start up items and try again to see if it's getting blocked. Also, go start-search and type msconfig. Go to the services tab, click hide microsoft services, then whatever is left, uncheck. Reboot. Then check again.

------------------------

As a side tip, if you want to remove all the bloat and garbage that comes on the system, try this. First, make sure everything in start up/processes is checked to start. You want them to start because when you remove them it will wipe the start up registry entries. By unchecking the services/entries and removing them, sometimes leftovers stay.

Run this program. Make sure you have the updated definition. Then run this program. Those two programs combined will automatically remove unecessary bloat and remove unecessary start-up items but are designed to only remove the unecessary ones. Required system files or other software that has not been designated as 'bloat' is not touched. They are great tools if your unsure what exactly to remove. Then run the Hijack again and any of the boxes for Norton/Google check them and fix. It will clean all the add-ons that slow down internet browsing for IE.

After this you will probably need a new AV (Norton sucks anyways). Go to softpedia.com and seach for Microsoft Security Essentials. It's a very lightweight scanner that I've benchmarked to have zero impact on system performance (something Norton can't claim) and has very good detection. Install that and run Windows Update to get the newest version that's out.

omg thats alot of stuff.

well I really really appreciate the advice chris. I already feel a little dirty installing all these other programs to try and resolve my issue, along with all the bloatware that is already on the OS I think ill just bite the bullet.
(I recently installed some games to test out the HD4650 1gb and I found that my cod4 MP connection is blocked as well as BF2. It would even let me connect to the bf2 server to retrieve my account info and the cod4 server browser is blank)
Surprisingly steam actually connected and I was able to download and run HL2 fine.

I have a Vista x64 disk that I used for my desktop. I think I'll use that and just reformat tonight to get a clean start from scratch. A bare harddrive and no boatware. :)

I am going to search now to see if I can find and download all my drivers for webcam, keyboard, bluray drive, blutooth, wireless, etc. (I know this will probably be a pain in the ass)

1 question though. The product key on the windows sticker will be the same key I enter in when I install the OS, correct?

Last edited:
1 question though. The product key on the windows sticker will be the same key I enter in when I install the OS, correct?
Yes, it will be the same key. If you wanna be 100% sure, download this application. In most cases when you buy a Sony, HP etc. computer you won´t need to enter the key. Have you ever installed Windows Vista from scratch? It downloaded most of the drivers I needed automatically from the internet.

And I agree that Norton sucks! I have bought Norton 360 a few months ago and it made my PC run like hell. I tried to format my drive and install it over and over again but it was damn slow anyways. Finally, I got rid of it and installed Microsoft Security Essentials and I love it!

Last edited:
Ok I reformatted and installed all of my original driver.

I am posting from IE right now. Looks like all is fixed and no bloatware.
Thanks again everyone. Now I have the knowledge of troubleshooting any PC's that run into an issue like the one I had experienced.

Ok I reformatted and installed all of my original driver.

I am posting from IE right now. Looks like all is fixed and no bloatware.
Thanks again everyone. Now I have the knowledge of troubleshooting any PC's that run into an issue like the one I had experienced.
Don't forget to grab MSE and Vista SP2 from Windows Update. After you install SP2, type in compcln.exe into the search bar to remove all the left over files.

You will need to install sp1 if you don´t have it yet, before getting sp2;) Remember that if you use the compcln.exe toll you won´t be able to uninstall sp2. Make sure it runs smooth on your PC:)

Back