No show!

OofC_S7v7N

Gawd
Just made a purchase from newegg, video are and memory upgrade. Open the case up and swap out the videocard for the new one(gtx 660) and replacing my old corsair sticks for some new crucial tracer sticks. Turn on the computer none of my I/o ports work and the gtx 670 wasn't putting out video, fan was running, but no video. Swapped back out the gtx 670 for the 560 ti nothing, put the 670 back in and swapped out the crucial for the corsair. Everything worked, wondering if anybody either has these and had problems with them, or has heard of people having problems with them. LEDs worked fine by the way!

EDIT

Installed memory today and worked fine! No idea what happened.

Last edited:
weird... I some of these same dimms and no issues on my z68 board... came right up and detected the xmp 8-8-8-24 timings on first boot.. I know my x48 board does some weird thing where it shuts off on the first boot after a change of memory or video card... freaked me out the first time but then it starts fine after a few seconds.

well.. guess it's working now so no biggie. ;)

My guess is that it just wasnt seated right. I had the same issues and my build did not post. Removed dimms and put them back in and then it worked.

Back