Nominations: [H]ard|DC'er for April 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kvothe

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2006
Nominate in this thread, post ONCE (please) for ONE person.

Same rules as most previous months, no past winner can win, nominate anyone else you'd like. :D We'll let it run for a week or so, then do the vote.

March 2006 - winner BakedOn
February 2006 - winner marty9876
January 2006 - winner Viper87227
December 2005 - winner FLECOM
November 2005 - winner King_N
October 2005 - winner unhappy_mage

Get those votes in!

mikeblas - 6
AtMo - 7
p[H] - 2
OSUGuy98 - 3
dirtnap - 1

I would like to nominate, MikeBlas. If any of you have been watching the YURT thread, you know why. He is doing a tremendous amount of work in the development of that program. Even though it's scope will eventually go beyond the [H]orde, we will benefit first. :)

Thank you, Mike.

I'm going to give my nod to OSUguy98 for all the work he's done with the folding farm spreadsheets/site, the help he's provided to a smoother running [H]ordeBowl, and everything else he's helped participate with. :D

thanks for the nod p[H]!

my nod goes to Moose for providing great chopping material and keeping us all in line...

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

I'd like to nominate dirtnap who has been busting my ass in PPD and will overtake me in 10 days.

if we have had marty be a dc'er of a month...then we HAVE to have the moosie be one...and i want to know what he will say in the interview :)

FOR THE HORDE

roftranspo said:
if we have had marty be a dc'er of a month...then we HAVE to have the moosie be one...and i want to know what he will say in the interview :)

I third this motion

The list has been updated, and the noms thus far have been tallied. We'll keep it open for two more days until Friday, so get those last second nominations in!

AtomicMoose said:
I would like to nominate, MikeBlas. If any of you have been watching the YURT thread, you know why. He is doing a tremendous amount of work in the development of that program. Even though it's scope will eventually go beyond the [H]orde, we will benefit first. :)

Thank you, Mike.

wholly crap, anyone else check out that YURT stuff? Wow, lots-o-stuff there.

+1 for Mike, and here I was going to vote for Moose. I should have known there is always a better choice than Moose

:p

marty9876 said:
wholly crap, anyone else check out that YURT stuff? Wow, lots-o-stuff there.

+1 for Mike, and here I was going to vote for Moose. I should have known there is always a better choice than Moose

:p
yeah really what were you thinking? did you forget to take your meds?

looks like a landslide is going to happen.

another second place finish moose? i think you need to work on your campaign. :p

I'd like to point out that I do take bribes. Paypal address available on request. :D

Both seem pretty good choices but my nod goes to OSUguy98

Duster said:
looks like a landslide is going to happen.

another second place finish moose? i think you need to work on your campaign.
I am my own worst enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back