Non tn 22" monitor

bmf_rrh

n00b
Hi guys, this information is hard to find. Can you guys help me out with some non-tn 22" monitors?

Thanks

Robert

What price range were you thinking of? And how will you use it -- gaming, graphic design, etc.?

Thanks Clockdog, what is the knock on the Lenovo? Looks like a pretty good monitor, i remember people were chatting about this one last time i checked in on monitors.

$500-$600 tops, would like to keep it cheaper. To be honest, i mostly read forums. I like to play games and look at family pictures too (no movies). Guess i am looking for a jack of all trades. Any help would be appreciated.

Robert

If you go with the HP I would makes sure its at a vendor with an easy return policy. I bought one and it had error messages about being out of range (it was set at the default - just a defect) plus blue horizontal lines and red vertical lines on the screen intermittently. From what I've read after these things are not uncommon with that model.

You can get the Lenovo from provantage for under 400$ I think.

EDIT 355$. Great deal on a full 1080 res non TN based panel.

You want the 1900x1200 22inch. Its a S-PVA which is a better panel then the 1680x1050 TN based one. Its worth the extra bucks imo.

Back