Nostromo N52te

Abula

[H]ard|Gawd
Finally my N52 (not te) has given up out of use. I was thinking on moving toward a G13, but i grown used to the analog pad, i the logical move is toward the N52te, but i cant find it in stock on any of the big online stores, like its in backorder for more than a month now.... so just wondering if anyone know if maybe belkin is discontinuing it or releasing a new version?

I absolutely hated the N52te. I had the N52 and loved it, but I finally wore out the buttons and decided to get the te. It is absolute garbage, imho. The software is a product of Razer. That fact alone should be enough to make you run away and FAST. I bought the G13 and really like it. It's super easy to program and I actually got semi-used to the analog stick (was a big fan of the D-Pad on the N52).

If you really want an N52te, I will sell you mine for $10 plus the cost of shipping. Seriously. PM me if you want.

G13 is the pad to rule them all. I've had all three. I am basing my decision on the quality of the hardware and associated software.

Back