Not getting bonus

Choder

[H]ard|Gawd
Client was initially configured without a passkey. Since adding the passkey I've processed a Bigadv and one SMP unit without recieveing any bonus points.

I'd doublechecked my passkey in the client setup and it is correct. Maybe because I was not folding for a while I need to run 10 units before the bonus kicks back in?

Client was initially configured without a passkey. Since adding the passkey I've processed a Bigadv and one SMP unit without recieveing any bonus points.

I'd doublechecked my passkey in the client setup and it is correct. Maybe because I was not folding for a while I need to run 10 units before the bonus kicks back in?

Yup just as Nitro just said, you need to have done 10 A3 SMP2 or 10 A2 bigadv WU's before you'll start getting a bonus. Just use the SMP client for now and mow away at A3 WU's with advmethods set on to get this tedious task over as quickly as possible :)

I ran a couple million points on my previous clients with a passkey. Does each client need to run 10 units before the bonus kicks in?

not that I am aware of, after my first 10 using my main rig, the 2 other SMP clients I brought online got the bonus right away.

yeah once you do 10 WU's on the passkey any system you add will automatically get the bonus.. you dont have to do 10 WU's per system just 10 WU's for that passkey..

There is also a another part to the bonus qualification - very important

• The bonus is applied for users who have a passkey.
  • Successfully returned at least 10 bonus-eligible WU's with passkey.
  • Successfully return >=80% of assigned WU's with passkey.
  • Return the WU before the preferred deadline.
  • Bonus points do not apply to partial returns

Full Information about SMP2 Bonus System:
http://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=13039

Back