Not hot but wootoff in progress

Yes, yes, Roliath, I just assumed [H['ers would know the link, and I suppose I should have looked to see if someone beat me to it... :)

Thanks, bro.. :)

I'm a noob and I thank you for the link: it now goes to a really nice looking knife, the "SOG X-Ray Vision". But a cursory read didn't tell me if this knife is "assisted opening" or not.

I've owned a Benchmade AFCK for over ten years and I'm not at all happy with it. I wrote to ask them the procedure to return the blade for a resharpening (it's partially serrated, like the SOG blade) and Benchmade wrote back and said "...that service is not available..." I dug out the original box and it says "lifetime resharpening free" or something close to that.

I wish this deal had been around ten years ago. ;)

thanks again for the link - I hope we're talking about the same "WOOT" deal. If not, I'm sorry about the mix-up (and, if I've got the wrong deal, for this off-topic post)

All is good as of now, tarlog...it's 2:07AM here on the east coast and the SOG is still listed.. I'm assuming by the button near the blade it's only a 'lock on open' style...

Back