Number Munchers and Oregon Trail

i never made it past hunting in Oregon Trail. screw persevering through the trail....i'm gonna shoot some animals.

this review meeting just got slightly less mindnumbingly boring thank you soooo much!

*edit* nvm fuck you and fuck oregon trail. Whole goddamn party dies on the first river crossing! this is bullshit!!!!! :(

Last edited:
Holy crap!

This is definitely a blast from the past. I was trying to remember what the name of Number Munchers was a couple weeks ago as I was in a nostalgic conversation with a friend of mine. We eventually figured it out after a bit of debate and Google searches. Definitely two classics.

this review meeting just got slightly less mindnumbingly boring thank you soooo much!

*edit* nvm fuck you and fuck oregon trail. Whole goddamn party dies on the first river crossing! this is bullshit!!!!! :(

lol, the river probably was too wide. Should have paid for a ferry.

oregon trail is definitely far more difficult now than when I was in elementary... however it may be that i'm playing it on a touch screen phone instead of an old school ibm..

*Update*

Beat Oregon Trail yesterday at work. I shit you not first time in 20 years. awesome what should I play now?

gasmes not working for me all im getting is the screen with a red light on the upper left hand siede and a black screen??

aw boooo plugin install needed, do you want to "autorise"? this is pretty frickin sweet tho, browser based emu for what looks like every apple II game ever made. is that even legal?

It will be a cold day in hell before I install Java-anything on my PC.

ah number munchers. I could not stop playing that game until I had set the school record back in 6th grade. Math class was awesome that year.

*Update*

Beat Oregon Trail yesterday at work. I shit you not first time in 20 years. awesome what should I play now?

play Oregon Trails 2 3 4 and 5 now.

i've tried replaying it but i honestly can't do it.. last time i ever played oregon trails was on an old ass black and white 9 inch apple classic in 6th/7th/8th grade.. by far the most worthless pos system ever. you couldn't even use word or anything text writing based on it, but it could still play oregon trail(sorda) and that stupid speed typing game that i use to cheat on and get 300wpm :p.. stupid cheap ass school that refused to pay for new computers.

Back