GeForce Release 175 WHQL
Version: 175.16
Release Date: May 16, 2008
Operating System: Windows XP x64, Server 2003 x64
Language: U.S. English
File Size: 49.1 MB

GeForce Graphics Driver - v177.83
Total file size: 1829.50MB

yougottabefuckingkinddingme !!!!!! 1.8 GB !!!

Um... try deselecting the other files. It'll come out to roughly being 100 (English) to 125MB (International) in size.

huh how come i got 2.7gb? wtf this better come with a handjob or something.

How many of you are daft? You need to deselect everything but the drivers... >_<

How many of you are daft? You need to deselect everything but the drivers... >_<

That is with all but the driver package deslected, read the post. I dont care about the other crap and mine is the xp64 package. It may be that their filesize calculator is insane.

When I deselect everything but the driver package the "file size" drops to 0. (?) It certainly isn't a couple of gig. Each deselect reduced the indicated size. Maybe you have some Javascript filters on.

If this little scripting quirk is the biggest thing you have to yell!!! about today, you need to find something else to do...

If you just want the driver, deselect everything and then click "download". . . then read. . .

gah.jpg

. . .

:p

. . . :D

I only used the manual links myself. No need for extra download managers being added to my PC...

Anybody try out the game... Warmonger or whatever it is?

Is it worth the 550Mb download?

Anybody try out the game... Warmonger or whatever it is?

Is it worth the 550Mb download?

It's a fairly standard multiplayer FPS with team deathmatch and attack/defend modes, built on the UT3 engine, with lots of destructable environments and explosive weaponry. I'm not good at FPSes so haven't looked into actually playing it online, but it was decent enough for a quick offline play. Worth it if you want to see the sort of gameplay that hardware physics can allow, but I don't think it's going to top anyone's list of favourite games. The only other slightly unusual thing about it is one of the guns having a 'shield' mode which prevents you from moving.

Ah, it never came up on mine. Didn't seem to like the dev build of Firefox 3.0.2pre w/ NoScript.

it is no good, it keeps my GTX260 constantly at max core/memory clock. I have to use the two months old 177.41 to get the clock-stepping thing working properly. Good job, nvidia

The download manager is Akamai, it's harmless, Microsoft uses it for MSDN downloads.

Back