nVidia users: Post your driver settings

Please post what setting you use in your control panel. If you use different settings for benching (3Dmark), please post them as well. I'm trying to get a sense of what I should have set. I don't know what half of the settings do, like "mipmap optimization."

Application controlled across the board, unless there is a game that doesn't have a setting then i force it through the control panel

HQ mode, AA and AF set to application controlled (unless the game doesnt have an option for AA/AF in its options), Gamma correct AA on, transparencySS AA on, all optimizations off, negative lod bias clamp on.

Texture Filtering: High Quality
Anisotropic mip filter optimization: Off
Anisotropic sample optimization: Off
Trilinear Optimization: Off
Gamma Correct Antialiasing: On
Vertical Sync: Let the App decide (and I usually keep it off in the game)
Transparency Antialiasing: Depends on the game and performance either TR MSAA or TR SSAA
Negative LOD Bias: Clamp
Anisotropic Filtering: Application Controlled (unless the game doesn't have any in-game options, then I force from CP)
Antialiasing: Application Controlled (unless the game doesn't have any in-game options, then I force from CP)
Everything Else Default

baddog121390 said:
HQ mode, AA and AF set to application controlled (unless the game doesnt have an option for AA/AF in its options), Gamma correct AA on, transparencySS AA on, all optimizations off, negative lod bias clamp on.

Same here.

I found that tri-linear optimization doesn't change the image quality much so I turned that on, all the other optimizations are off, gamma AA on, and MSaa for all games except HL2 which gets SSaa.

I use nVtray to control everything, so I can use 6xS AA

Back