nVidia users: What driver version are you using with TF2?

GilmourD

[H]F Junkie
Just wondering which driver is giving the best performance. I've been fearful of late of upgraded to the latest and greatest since sometimes they're not so great and break something. LOL

I've been fearful of late of upgraded to the latest and greatest since sometimes they're not so great and break something. LOL

Haha I feel the same way. Right now I'm on some old 7.15.11.65 and it works so I don't want to mess around with it until after I hear it's okay or I beat the game.

I'm using the 163.71 driver for XP 32-bit on my 7800GT. TF2 is running swimmingly.

Haha I feel the same way. Right now I'm on some old 7.15.11.65 and it works so I don't want to mess around with it until after I hear it's okay or I beat the game.

So TF2 has a single player mode? I was thinking it was online team match only.

So TF2 has a single player mode? I was thinking it was online team match only.

Yeah... I didn't catch that when he originally posted. TF2 is multiplayer online.

LOL So, what nVidia driver do you use? :-D

im using the latest drivers... no problem at all.

Whyyouloveme what are your computer spec? i got the same card and would like to compare

Whyyouloveme what are your computer spec? i got the same card and would like to compare

3700+ S939 (X2 4800 arriving on Tuesdady - w00t!), EVGA NF41 SLI board, EVGA 7800GT, 2gb Corsair Value RAM, Audigy 2ZS, Raptor 150, Dell 1905FP (1280x1024)

Oh and I'm not overclocking anything at the moment.

163.71 on XP 32-bit and 163.75 on Vista Ultimate x64. No problems to speak of.

Back