• Average At Best

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Not Even Close..

Votes: 9 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bochiboi

n00b
Hi All, my name is Tom and i work marketing for NZXT Crafted Gaming Armor. We’re actually been researching to build a great gaming m-atx box that is capable of fitting many components, there's a brief description along w/ pictures. The link below was our outcome and we really sincerely wanted to hear what you, the GAMERS have to say about it.

***This is an exclusive look into our up-coming products, we didn't even post this thread up in our own site!! Feel Free to purge, we're all ears :cool:

http://www.futurelooks.com/454-COMPUTEX-2007-Spotlight---NZXT.html?page=2

Looks pretty kool, im not into the smaller cases though. But it does look pretty kool.

The silver version reminds me of the big metal toaster we had on the farm. One of those big ones that toasted 4 slices of bread at once. Since not much is mentioned about components nor any pics of the inside and what it can hold I can only give it an 'average at best' for now.

im so going with this on my next upgrade! i love how ya'll incorperated the fans on the side great for gpu cooling or a dual rad :)

It's a great looking case for SFF. Would be at the top of my list.

I really like the ADAMAS by the way. Only thing preventing from getting it was the price. It's just too small for its own good (in the inside at elast) and for that price you can get a similarly priced case with a removable mobo tray.

Hope you re-release a newer revision, or find a way to make a new case based on the Adamas.

Yeah the Adamas is a very good looking case. This looks great also. We would need some Serious Pictures of the Product (these are lacking to say the least) before giving you a [H] thumbs up.......

the case is not yet to be released until august so we didn't want to show too much of the insides. But the major features are:

1. 5 120mm fans + single 80mm in the front
2. Locking mechanism to protect your components at lan parties ( not shown in photos )
3. dual 8800gtx fitment ( when someone comes out with a good m-atx mobo ;) )
4. removable mobo
5. Four HDD support
6. dual 5.25" and single 3.5" external
7. Lan strap for keyboard mouse, etc

We've tested fitment with the internal 120mm coolermaster aquagate and it will work. We'd love to hear which dual 120mm systems you guys want to see work in this chassis, we will try our best to complete this. :) Also i wanted to thank everyone advance for comments and criticisms. This chassis is also built out of all alu.

A MUCH nicer case than the majority of other NZXT cases (IMHO of course!)... Although, my opinion is somewhat jaded, as "gaming" cases are definitely not my thing.

The Adamas is sexy, through and through, if made bigger, (and reverse ATX) I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

The black one does look alot better IMHO. will need to see more before final judgment can be made, but the outside looks good, but its what is on the inside that will make or break it!

i said average. i'm not into small cases but it reminds me of the antec and in silver it reminds me of a toaster. i think some interior pics would help but i guess we'll have to wait for those

any info on price?.. because i see the duel 8800GTX filament just like the Q-Micra and i dont want it to be near the price of that thing. it sounds expensive though

any info on price?.. because i see the duel 8800GTX filament just like the Q-Micra and i dont want it to be near the price of that thing. it sounds expensive though

yea no doubt man.. im guessing its gonna cost around $150 or higher.. thats just my guess..

Looksk great! Just make sure there is enog cooling in there. My Apevia X-QPack had overheating issues wit nly a single 120mm. The specs were my main rig in my sig

It looks like a freakin' toaster oven...

So in other words...it's fugly.

Compared to the other case options in the sff field that black one is a winner in my book and I want it! As long as the price isn't crazy high like the Qmicra v2.

So now I have to wait till August to build my sff system :p

I think it looks great. I've never used a small case like that though and don't have any plans as of now (I have a NZXT Lexa), but Wicked Cool has my vote.

As far as lan cases go, it isn't bad however there are a few minor changes I would make:

Side fans - Use hex mesh and lose the guards. Should look better and allow better airflow.

Front - Mount the USB etc. on top, they currently ruin the front of it imo.

Oh and post some more pictures of it! Would like to see the layout design etc. if at all possible.

For now it gets a 6/10 from me. nice design that could be tweaked :)

Looks like a printer.

@OP: You're representing a company, so you might want to proofread or try to write better. Is English your native language?

the black one looks nice. The silver one...toaster, mini fridge or mini microwave oven? It looks like a kitchen appliance.

This is the first time I can say that I like an NXZT case....

I hate the other NXZT cases, this one I would make an exception for.

many people still favor big ATX tombstones... I don t think this case will convert them but for fans of mATX (like myself) it looks like a decent effort. I was going to post those pics from Computex 2007 after seeing them on the anandtech forums a few weeks ago. You will probably get more response in the SFF section, unless you are specifically aiming for opinions from full size tower users. one design element many mATX cases lack is room for decent cooling. as long as the Rogue addresses this, I m sure people here with their Scythe Ninjas and Tuniq Towers will take notice and keep NZXT on their list when its time to break down their rig to assemble a LANBox.

Back