Obliv quest help: Canvas the Castle

Generaluser45

Limp Gawd
I'm currently stuck looking for more clues...I've gone far enough to have found the paint supplies the one lady has, but I've scoured the castle and found nothing else to move the quest along. Anyone know what to look for?

On the lower level where the countess is, there is a room adjacent, like a dining room. In that room look at the carpeting below the table.

And the third and final clue is in one of the towers. Where you find the lady's paint supplies if you exit (and turn left I think) there should be a corridor to one of the towers, look behind some boxes there for a grate into a hidden room of sorts.

First clue is in the tower, second clue is on the rug in the dinning room, third clue is in that afro chicks room, in the little pencil holder in her room, it has paint brushes in stuff in it.

Xenozx said:
First clue is in the tower, second clue is on the rug in the dinning room, third clue is in that afro chicks room, in the little pencil holder in her room, it has paint brushes in stuff in it.

looks like I need to take a look at the rug then. Sounds like I have the rest.

WHAT THE? This quest has also stumped me for the longest time.. And I have to look at a RUG? WTF?

I got the right answer and turned in the person and it was sweet!

All the clues were there
- Was in the west tower
- Was outside during the rain storm
- Went into the dinning room
- Went back to their room

Back