[Oblivion] Bandits Reappearing After Dying?

DanMattia

Limp Gawd
Hi everyone,

I've been playing Oblivion near-religiously, and I've explored a large portion of the land, killing bandits and other enemies. My question is, however: later on, will bandits and enemies reappear? I don't want to make the roads permanently safe :p

Thanks.

DanMattia said:
Hi everyone,

I've been playing Oblivion near-religiously, and I've explored a large portion of the land, killing bandits and other enemies. My question is, however: later on, will bandits and enemies reappear? I don't want to make the roads permanently safe :p

Thanks.
yes, ive gone back into dungeons i already raided and while the old bandits i killed had bodies laying everywhere there were new respawned ones, i assume that goes for the main roads as well

Awesome, great. Reason I ask is because I will probably never stop playing Oblivion (until a new version comes out or something), and I like to continue going around doing miscellaneous stuff, etc., so it's interesting to have some bandits and stuff around.

Thanks.

As for caves and mines and such Bethesda calls it "new inhabitants moved in..." instead of "respawning" ;)

The new inhabitants are messy mofos. Especially since they just leave the dead scattered about.Imagine the stench.

Moose777 said:
The new inhabitants are messy mofos. Especially since they just leave the dead scattered about.Imagine the stench.

lol. Doesn't bother me. It shows them that I'm back for more. ;)

Moose777 said:

Just wait 3 days then they clean up :D

Back