Oblivion problems w/ QTP3

I'm using QTP3 and its amazing. However, I noticed that after about 30 minutes of gameplay the game will get real choppy and it will take almost a minute to exit the game. Then when I reload the game its ultra smooth. I know it has something to do with textures but has anybody else had this problem?

I have tried using the PCB command but it doesn't really work well. I've tried messing around with ini but nothing works.

I have a Core 2 Duo at 3.4Ghz with 2GBs of memory and an 8800GTX, so all should be good.

Do you have any really crazy mods running?

Theirs a beta crazy mod that flat out killed my system. I get like 1-3 fps in oblivion. No joke.

try getting the cell purger. Oblivion has issues with purging previously used cells (well in a reasonable amount of time at least). With the cell purger it should correct the issue...

No... actually. I tried the PCB command which didn't seem to work.

But last night I installed an HFTpcb extended mod that gives you this ring which lets you purge all the cells within a certain time (you get to choose the timeframes). It works really well but it still slows down after about an hour. At least its not 30 minutes.

Back