Obsolete Gadget Tattoos Are Seven Shades of Wrong

Maybe some of those guys got the tattoos when they weren't all that obsolete. An iPod or Zune tattoo may seem cool now (or never depending on who you ask) but would definitely be outdated in 10 years time.

well, that is part of what makes it funny ;)

Except I don't think the tramp stamp was invented when old mechanical typewriters were in use :p

I remember when the BlackBerry Storm user got that tattoo. It was for CrackBerry.com's "What would you do to win a BlackBerry Storm?" contest.

Apparently he ended up winning a Storm, and didn't like it. Oops!

why would anyone ever think tattooing a fucking rotary phone on their body for all time was a good idea, for any reason? it HAD to be some indy moron trying to be witty through the facepalm-inducing "hipster irony", because theres no way that could hold any serious significance to anybody. jesus, seeing tangible evidence of peoples idiocy riles me up...but i lol'd too, so its okay.

How bad is the cassette tap today? It's DRM free. Has the ability to record freely in most devices. You never have to worry about it getting scratched either.

Yea, today's iPods and MP3 players do it more conveniently with better sound quality, but look at what we lost. It's like we're going backwards in technology, while we're going forward.

All the Tattoos look brand spanking new, the photos all apear to be digital. I am thinking there all fake.

Anyone notice the calulator says "Leslie" upside down?

i would get the cassette and the floppy if those were my time, well, floppy was just starting fade out as i got into computers, imo they have been out since 2k5 or 2k6. Right now i would get an AMD tattoo though....

its hard enough to mount a woman with a tacky advertising sign on her lower back just screaming at you, "I FUCKED ALL YALL COCKS". seeing a typewriter there would be even more off-putting.

Anyone notice the calulator says "Leslie" upside down?

That's because it looks like about half of those tattoos are memorial tattoos, with a couple of the others probably representing something significant in the person's life.

Seriously people, trying to judge someone's tattoo just by quickly looking at pictures of them it pretty shallow and idiotic.

For example the calculator one. It is positioned on the arm so it is right side up to other people; but to that person it is upside down and the name Leslie is readable. Usually something like that would be a memorial tattoo. But again, no one here can really know what the tattoo means unless the person tells us.

Although I agree several of them are poorly done and or done for a stupid reason. I'm talking to you Blackberry Storm tattoo guy.

Yeah, all that stuff is totally obsolete. I mean, who uses keys anymore?

Starting to think my barcode tatoo isn't so bad after all.
Yes, it really is, i mean, really really really is!

Pretty sure tattoos are a mistake in general. Yah... definitely sure.

No, they arent, to me at least, if they have some meaning to them and not just "Hey, i am going to get a barcode tattoo cause it looks cool and everyone else has one and besides i am just a number to society anyways!! And it makes me feel unique"

i hate people who get tat's thinking it makes them who they are, mean while they get the same tattoo every other person has who says the same thing

Butterfly on your shoulder, ankle, foot, or a heart or some fluzzy crap
Tribal band on your arm
Tribal sun on your shoulder
Barcode back of the neck

and so on and so on, if yuour going to get something, at least make it interesting!

ALL tattoos look stupid and tasteless to me. It's like buying a nice new car and using a knife to carve your name into the hood, so it's unique and different. Except that would be easier to fix. The tattoo "artist" gets paid to ruin your skin forever and your stupid enough to pay them...

I really dig the rotary phone. Its really well done and its a dang cyclops monster phone!

Awful. The tattoo artist probably threw up a little during most of these. Tattoos are terrible in general.

Back