Ocarina of Time on Monday

Rich Tate

Supreme [H]ardness
Wii owners will rejoice in the fact that the smash hit Zelda title Ocarina of Time will be gracing a Virtual Console near you on Monday.

That's right, Nintendo just dropped the bomb. Ocarina of Time is coming to the Wii's virtual console in North America too. So there Europe. The game will be on the site Monday for 1,000 points or $10 in real money. Hit the jump for the short but sweet release.

So many good n64 games they could have ported over and they had to port this.....

Reason I say this is that it is already kinda out for the wii. They released this game and the jap version of it on a single disk for the gamecube. You got it if you preordered windwaker. Guess it is cool for the people that don't have teh GC version but I want like starfox, bond(which I don't think will happen), and other games to come out.

You have to give the guys at N kudos for pumping out titles every week. I'll be interested to see how long they keep the streak alive per say.

OOT is good, but I'd rather see

007 Goldeneye
Original Mario Kart 64

What I really want to see though is AvP (Jaguar Version) come to one of the home consoles.

there is virtually no chance at seeing any RARE games on the VC.

no 007 or Perfect Dark

what i would LOVE to see though is Nintendo revamping MK64 to allow for online gaming. that would be a gold mine for them. or even allowing for MK:DD to work online within Nintendo's own online community. but the chances of that are slim to none.

Can anyone comment on how Ocarina of time plays on the wii classic controller? I really just got the biggest craving ever to play Ocarina of time, but i sold my n64 eons ago. Is there an n64 wii classic controller or something?

OOT is good, but I'd rather see

007 Goldeneye
Original Mario Kart 64

What I really want to see though is AvP (Jaguar Version) come to one of the home consoles.

don't they have mario cart 64 out on vc?

there is virtually no chance at seeing any RARE games on the VC.

no 007 or Perfect Dark

And how was "007" (I assume you mean GoldenEye) rare? It was the defacto FPS for the N64. I didn't know a single person with an N64 who didn't own GoldenEye, and I knew several people who bought N64's just to play GoldenEye, and later Perfect Dark.

After OOT and Super Mario 64, I would peg Golden Eye as being one of the top three games to be ported next.

And how was "007" (I assume you mean GoldenEye) rare? It was the defacto FPS for the N64. I didn't know a single person with an N64 who didn't own GoldenEye, and I knew several people who bought N64's just to play GoldenEye, and later Perfect Dark.

After OOT and Super Mario 64, I would peg Golden Eye as being one of the top three games to be ported next.

'RARE' is the company that developed the game. ASU was using the fact in that context.

Back