OCZ 4G Flash Drive Only $63.99*AR @ ClubIT.com

These OCZ sticks are great. I have the 1GB version and love it. If this was an instant rebate, I would jump on it.

Baredor said:
These OCZ sticks are great. I have the 1GB version and love it. If this was an instant rebate, I would jump on it.

ditto :)

me 5 and i'll buy a few, but of course it wouldn't be this low if it was an instant rebate. :(

Because a large number of people never even send in their rebates. This means that the company is really making a higher amount then what the price is after the rebate. Also, some companies will make it difficult to get a rebate even if you send it in. I personally never buy anything with a mail in rebate, at least not with the intent of sending it in. I know I am too lazy, or will forget.

IMO if it is a OCZ rebate then you wont have a hard time getting your rebate if you send it in.

I have bought many products from OCZ that had a rebate and only had one problem. It was a PSU that did not have a UPC code on the box so when I mailed it I could not send it and it was rejected because the rebate company did not want to pay it out and I made the mistake of calling the rebate company first and man they had no clue. But I called OCZ and within a few days had my rebate check. They have this nice lady named Iris that takes care of rebates for their consumers.

thanks, ordered one, but i'm a little worried about how early the postmark date for the rebate is :(

neisius said:
Why should it be any different? :rolleyes:

Don't want to wait 6-8 weeks and do you know how many times you don't get MIR's money? :eek:

Snagging one because of the generous offer to add free shipping. Thanks ClubIt!

KuJaX said:
Don't want to wait 6-8 weeks and do you know how many times you don't get MIR's money? :eek:

Snagging one because of the generous offer to add free shipping. Thanks ClubIt!

true but OCZ is different if you don't recieve your rebate call them they will make sure you get it provided you follow the instructions :)

Back