OCZ Agility 2 60gig for 29.99 after MIR

Without the mir I would buy a couple.

Coming from Old and tired Hard Drives, there is no such a thing as a Bad or Slow SSD... I am sure they will be quieter and faster than anything I am using right now! :D

My problem is MIRs... MiRs suck the Big Donkeys as of late, what happened to good ole Checks? Now with Credit Card is hard to spend all the money or buy things online, the Rebates range from 15 to 25 dollars and when you want to buy something for 30, you can't use it. If you want to purchase a 17.87 dollar item with a 20 rebate C/C, what do you do with the 2.13 that you have as change? ... unless I just don't know how to stack those C/Cs up

Coming from Old and tired Hard Drives, there is no such a thing as a Bad or Slow SSD... I am sure they will be quieter and faster than anything I am using right now! :D

My problem is MIRs... MiRs suck the Big Donkeys as of late, what happened to good ole Checks? Now with Credit Card is hard to spend all the money or buy things online, the Rebates range from 15 to 25 dollars and when you want to buy something for 30, you can't use it. If you want to purchase a 17.87 dollar item with a 20 rebate C/C, what do you do with the 2.13 that you have as change? ... unless I just don't know how to stack those C/Cs up

/shrug, I use them to buy groceries. I tell the cashier that it's a gift card with $25 (or $50, or whatever), and they run it for exactly that, and I pay the rest with whatever other form of payment I want.

I've had the best luck at grocery stores using rebate cards. They generally seem capable of accepting multiple payment types without hassle, I shop at them regularly, and I generally spend enough money to use it all at one place. If I have a $25 card and a $47 bill, I'll just tell the cashier to put the first $25 on the rebate card and put the balance on my credit card. Splitting payment types is a lot more difficult online and at smaller retailers. Stick to the big box retailers and you should be OK.

If I give that card to my wife, I will never see that money again for as long as I live... :D

I generally pay my cell phone bill with the rebate cards as you can type in an exact payment amount (at least on t-mobile). $50 bill, put 25 on one card then pay the balance with another.

I always use the MIRs for Gas. Works great.. just give to the teller and tell him to run it.

/shrug, I use them to buy groceries. I tell the cashier that it's a gift card with $25 (or $50, or whatever), and they run it for exactly that, and I pay the rest with whatever other form of payment I want.

I don't even need to tell the cashier how much is on the card (often I don't even know). If it's over the maximum amount on the card, then the computer will do it automatically and the cashier will let me know how much extra I need to pay.

Well, I guess I am IN for one... my HTPC can use a faster drive and a lot less noise! I'll use the MiR as a Gift Card for a B-Day present :D

Even for an older drive with SF-1222 this is not bad at all. For me in CA this is $35 after rebate and 58 cents/GB. Great deal if you want a small drive. You could use it for Z68 or Z77 caching.

I tend to use Square for the cards.. small fee, but the funds go straight to my account.

On the latest firmware there is nothing wrong with this drive.

Tell that to my Vertex 2e on the latest firmware that panic locked it's self when I was only using it as an apps drive..........

Back